PC - AOR RX Lites S1 - PC - Livery and Team Registration | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR RX Lites S1 - PC - Livery and Team Registration

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
Me and @Jess will be teaming up as Team Commentary Catastrophy (unless Jess has a better name)

Reactions: Jess

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Team registration
Team Name:
Team Commentary Catastrophy
Drivers within Team: @Jess and @King-kodiak
Livery
: Molla Rallycross #21 and #22

@TicklishPicklewickle I would like to change my livery to Molla Rallycross #22 please, so the livery matches with my teammate. :)
Sadly @J Peaches has already picked that exact livery. You'll have to either choose another pair of liveries of persuade him into choosing a different one :p

DiRTMark

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 12, 2018
My apologise for not responding!
Due private circumstances i only can and will take part with your permission ofcourse the 3th and 4th round.
The livery doesnt matter to me so i pick the one that left!

Cheers for now
DiRT Mark

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
My apologise for not responding!
Due private circumstances i only can and will take part with your permission ofcourse the 3th and 4th round.
The livery doesnt matter to me so i pick the one that left!

Cheers for now
DiRT Mark
Sure thing, I will write you down for a no-show for this first round tho since you didn't contact anyone to say you wouldn't be there. You won't get flagged for next round since you've now informed me that you are unable to do that round :)
Since you don't care about your livery I have put you in the #16 Olsberg MSE X Forces livery. So make sure to choose that one in the last two races :)

DiRTMark

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 12, 2018
Sure thing, I will write you down for a no-show for this first round tho since you didn't contact anyone to say you wouldn't be there. You won't get flagged for next round since you've now informed me that you are unable to do that round :)
Since you don't care about your livery I have put you in the #16 Olsberg MSE X Forces livery. So make sure to choose that one in the last two races :)
Thnx for the update!!!