PC - AOR RX Lites S1 - PC - Snetterton 300 - 02.01.19 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR RX Lites S1 - PC - Snetterton 300 - 02.01.19 @8pm UK time

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016

ROUND 2 - Snetterton 300

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday January 2nd 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Practice: 15 minutes
- Qualification: 15 minutes
- Race 1: 15 minutes (standing start)
- Race 2: 20 minutes (starting order from results race 1, AOR rolling start)

● Weather Conditions:
- Practice: Clear
- Qualifying: Light Cloud
- Race: Clear

● In-game time-of-day information (real time progression) :
- Practice time: 02 January 2019 - 13:00
- Qualifying time: 02 January 2019 - 14:00
- Race 1&2 start time: 02 January 2019 - 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Informed No Shows:

LeoNTheSickOne

AOR Project CARS Snow Champion 2019
Jan 17, 2018
@King-kodiak We did a 15 minute race together last week on snot and got a 2.14.0
But i dont know the track what so evers and we were flying left and right:LOL: so ill do some practice next year and tell you what times i can hit atleast :giggle:

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
@King-kodiak We did a 15 minute race together last week on snot and got a 2.14.0
But i dont know the track what so evers and we were flying left and right:LOL: so ill do some practice next year and tell you what times i can hit atleast :giggle:
2.14......Well.......****
I can't consistently get 2.17. The tight right turn after the back straight, and the final turn, are bastards in the dry, let alone in these conditions.

Reactions: John Pecchia

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Haven't done any practice for this race.. (been working between x-mas and new year's + an unbareable hangover yesterday :p)
I will hold on to the fact that my Scandinavian blood will grant me a good result, I guess :oops:

ZAL

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Feb 14, 2018
Did a quick test earlier and did a 2.14.5 on a good lap, but should be able to do like low 2.13. We'll see later :D

LeoNTheSickOne

AOR Project CARS Snow Champion 2019
Jan 17, 2018
I was stupid enough to believe it was thursday so im coming home 5 minutes before qualy with no more than 15 minutes practice 2 weeks ago xD riperino

packolla

Formula Karter
Dec 17, 2018
Sorry guys, I don't know what exactly happened. In the first race the game freeze in the loading/waiting screen. Since that, I can't get a stable connection to the server.

Then I tested my connection to the London Structured Communications Server. I have 28Mbps down and 15Mbps up. Ping is 53ms on average (117ms max. and 0% packet loss (testtime: ~15min))

Some Idea what happened? Or how I can prevent it?

John Pecchia

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 25, 2018
I think I solved my headset problem. The oculus tray tool was recently updated. I reviewed the PDF notes and found somehow some of the usb connections in Windows 10 were checked. So unchecked and set performance mode to ultimate per the OTT developer instructions. Time will tell.

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Sorry guys, I don't know what exactly happened. In the first race the game freeze in the loading/waiting screen. Since that, I can't get a stable connection to the server.

Then I tested my connection to the London Structured Communications Server. I have 28Mbps down and 15Mbps up. Ping is 53ms on average (117ms max. and 0% packet loss (testtime: ~15min))

Some Idea what happened? Or how I can prevent it?
The freeze on the loading screen is a bug that quite a few people have encountered from time to time. Don't think it is solvable (at least only the devs has the powers to solve it, I guess), just unfortunate for those that are hit by it. As to your connection, I'm not sure. Again, might be the game's fault, not necessarily your connection. I've also seen people encounter a bug and when they try and restart they're just booted from the lobby every time they try and reconnect. Your connection was fine at the Bathurst race, so it might be the game being wierd this time around. Try and join next week's race and hopefully it will work. That's what you gotta do sometimes with this game. Just start all over and hope that it works :p

Reactions: packolla