Project CARS Coordinator
- Oct 23, 2016
ROUND 2 - Snetterton 300
● Date: Wednesday January 2nd 2019
● Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Practice: 15 minutes
- Qualification: 15 minutes
- Race 1: 15 minutes (standing start)
- Race 2: 20 minutes (starting order from results race 1, AOR rolling start)
● Weather Conditions:
- Practice: Clear
- Qualifying: Light Cloud
- Race: Clear
● In-game time-of-day information (real time progression) :
- Practice time: 02 January 2019 - 13:00
- Qualifying time: 02 January 2019 - 14:00
- Race 1&2 start time: 02 January 2019 - 15:00
Manual Rolling Start Information:
● Formation Point:
● Acceleration Zone:
If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar
Informed No Shows: