PS4 - AOR RX Lites S1 - PS4 - Bathurst Mount Panorama [27/12/18 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR RX Lites S1 - PS4 - Bathurst Mount Panorama [27/12/18 8:00pm]

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017

ROUND 1 - Bathurst Mount Panorama

Event Information:
Date: Thursday December 27th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Practice: 15 minutes
- Qualification: 15 minutes
- Race 1: 15 minutes (standing start)
- Race 2: 20 minutes (starting order from results race 1, AOR rolling start)

● Weather Conditions:
- Practice: Clear
- Qualifying: Light Cloud
- Race: Clear

● In-game time-of-day information (real time progression) :
- Practice time: 15 July 2018 - 13:00
- Qualifying time: 15 July 2018 - 14:00
- Race 1&2 start time: 15 July 2018 - 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Informed No Shows:
Jannutz

Last edited:

Jannutz

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 8, 2018
Unfortunately am going to be away on 27th. Still x-mas holidays. Sorry but looking forward to Snetterton.

• Informative
Reactions: VSR Davidben

The_Kaiser-MSc

4 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion!
Premium Member
Oct 1, 2017
What a show tonight, these cars are really fun to drive but also really difficult to find the maximum speed.o_O:eek:
Qualification + Race 1: Incredibly I'm the first of the "humans", to make a 2.36.7xx for me is something magical, it pays off for all the training during the week!
In the race i have done many errors: at the start I leave a hair later (I did not know you were leaving so haha) and in the uphill curve I find myself in the middle of the collision of two drivers in front of me and unfortunately I find myself ninth. Start to recover on who is sixth, I can get to but then I go along, I pass the two guys behind me but brake late and tamp @Soupcooler . I'm really sorry, I made a mistake as a novice and in a point perhaps the worst to maneuver, I'm really sorry and I'm mortified for that mate :cry:
From there I continue to recover and following the disconnections are fourth. I try to fight with @AOR Davidben and big mate @InFinityzzHD ( how nice to see you on the track my friend) and I can to get a second place . Congratulations to @joshualuke1993.
Race 2: All quiet this time, really fun duel for the first place with @joshualuke1993 that I can overcome and I have the honor to do a couple of laps as a leader :p. Clearly thereafter, I see @VP_SirRacealot a lot catch up early on me and once he has passed me, I turn calm on my pace and i take the second place .

It was a very enjoyable evening overall, I'm only sorry for my mistakes in race 1, otherwise I would be super happy for the results I got tonight. The VP guys are really fantastic, I have to improve a lot to try not to take seconds on the lap :p but also to try to get some podium, there are many strong guys in the snow, really well done to everyone!
Happy 2019 to all guys see you on January 2 !!!!

Last edited:

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
Q:7th
R1:7th. Had a good start and got up to P5 going side by side with @The_Kaiser-MSc decided to back out only to crash into the crashing cars before me :(
Then I had to start coming back. Managed to take some places but a couple of them were because of DSC's. I don't want to move up like that. Also sorry @neonostra for the contact I made with you.

R2:6th
Decent start, but at the end of the first lap I went side by side through the fast right hander with @de-thomas which didn't end well for me. Again had to start hunting. Had some good fights with @Michel--NL and @Marcus Hesketh (I believe you are chickenguy) sorry for the contact I had with the both of you sometimes. Seems next to impossible to not touch each other sometimes :p

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Q: 11
R1: 8
R2: 9

Think I need to apologize for the first incident in turn 1 with the drivers at the back. Looks like I caused it :oops:
Wanted to take a wider turn, but didn't know there was a piece of the barrier sticking out. I crashed into it and made a 360.

Don't know if it where the drinks from Christmas or it was something else, but going down hill really made me :sick:. It felt like a roller-coaster with all the cars in front of me.
Apart from that it was really fun to drive. With some close battles and just finding the gap to make an overtake, what is almost impossible for me.

Didn't know if it this league was going to give exciting races, but my worries where gone when I saw a lot of drivers battling for positions and still making it an clean race.
And we have some amazing :alien: who are flying over the track. Still thinking if they know there was snow on the track :p

Congratulations to @joshualuke1993 and @VP_SirRacealot for winning the first two races (y)

All have an happy 2019 and see you in the next race (y)

PS Don't know who did the voting for kicking some players in the lobby, but don't do that. There are problems enough to keep players in the lobby.
Also if you got disconnected from the lobby, don't try to rejoin. It is only causing lag problems and making the lobby unstable and you can't rejoin the race. If you get disconnected wait for the second race to start and you will get an new invite, in the mean time you can watch the AOR live stream ;)

neonostra

GP2 1st Driver
Oct 24, 2017
I had a lot of fun driving this kind of car in snow. I really enjoyed it.
But I also noties that all of you guys are way out of my league.
I am a GT3 tier 5 driver for 3 seasons and finished in top 10 last season. Good for me, but nothing like all you Guys over here.
But I will try hard and hope for a miracule

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
I had a lot of fun driving this kind of car in snow. I really enjoyed it.
But I also noties that all of you guys are way out of my league.
I am a GT3 tier 5 driver for 3 seasons and finished in top 10 last season. Good for me, but nothing like all you Guys over here.
But I will try hard and hope for a miracule
Dont worry about your position too much bud, just enjoy the race, you did well last time out.

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Just the most FUN ive had for a while(y). Still adjusting to a New Driving styleo_O but a different approach needed for Snetts .
Thanks for some brilliant sideways action guys.
Here is my two races . 1St race:oops: fortunate to finish P5 (Discos/Someone leaving lobby) .:rolleyes: 2nd Race had a Huge 'CODE BROWN' moment. I Honestly thought the STICKY CAR BUG , had gone for P.CARS 2 ? Obviously Not :cry: See you at Snetts guys, for some more great racing. :)(y)