PS4 - AOR RX Lites S1 - PS4 - Bonnocbera Road Circut [16/01/2019 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR RX Lites S1 - PS4 - Bonnocbera Road Circut [16/01/2019 8:00pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

PhoenixNightrain

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 8, 2018
Q: shoulda, coulda, woulda

R1: Good battles! P6.

R2: spun in first corner by my own mistake, fun catching up and good back-and-forth racing. P7.

Season: And I thought GT3 is exiting...
Never had so much fun, prepping, whilst or after racing (watching the commentated stream). Superb format, hope u keep it going!

Reactions: The_Kaiser-MSc

Soupcooler

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 20, 2017
At the beginning of the season I was quite apprehensive of moving from the coms box to the grid but I can say that my first full season in AOR exceeded my expectations tenfold. Never expected to get any podiums never mind 4! Just want to say a massive congrats to @VP_Kamikazee for the championship,thoroughly deserved and also to @VP_SirRacealot for the fight you put up. Thanks for the sweat sessions aswell lads! Can't forget @AOR Davidben for the Trojan work of the organising of the events. Top job! And lastly to my boys @A.O.R Evildragon and @vectro666 for the awesome coms work. I'm sure you enjoyed the action as much as I did on track. Promise im going back to coms. Thanks a lot everyone and I for one hope we get another championship like this in the future

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Massive thanks to you all for participating in this league. When we started this league I didn't know if it would be an success or an complete disaster. Now that the last race has been done I think we could look back at some great battles and lots of fun :)

@VP_Kamikazee congratulations for the win and you really deserved the title (y)
@AOR Davidben thanks for coordinating this league (y)
@A.O.R Evildragon & @vectro666 thanks for doing the streaming and commentating for this league. You guys did a great job (y)

1547750011269.png