PS4 - AOR RX Lites S1 - PS4 - Silverstone national [09/01/2019 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR RX Lites S1 - PS4 - Silverstone national [09/01/2019 8:00pm]

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017

ROUND 3 - Silverstone National
Event Information:

Date: Wednesday January 9th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Practice: 15 minutes
- Qualification: 15 minutes
- Race 1: 15 minutes (standing start)
- Race 2: 20 minutes (starting order from results race 1, AOR rolling start)

● Weather Conditions:
- Practice: Clear
- Qualifying: Light Cloud
- Race: Clear

● In-game time-of-day information (real time progression) :
- Practice time: 09 January 2019 - 13:00
- Qualifying time: 09 January 2019 - 14:00
- Race 1&2 start time: 09 January 2019 - 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Informed No Shows:

@Soupcooler
@Wimstradamus
@InFinityzzHD
@C-FOGARTY

Last edited:

BenGMan

Pro Karter
Dec 28, 2018
Cannot attend this race really sorry but i have an improtant season finale at the exact same time on GT Sport which could decide whether I win the title or not. As you can Imagine this is very important to me and I would not miss a race for any other reason

Reactions: VSR Davidben

Wimstradamus

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T5 Champion
Premium Member
May 7, 2016
I might miss race 1, Got a delivery schedualed around 20.00
Send me a invite anyway.

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Guess what? :( I might miss this race . :love:

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
Q:4th Really happy with that seeing my only practice was half an hour on thursday. I was surprised with my pace :)
R1: 8th start was good, was fighting for P3, and then there was contact with @joshualuke1993 sending us both the the back of the field. The contact was almost inevitable of course because of the extremely close racing. Then I had a good comeback race with an awesome fight for P5 at the end. Only finished .018 seconds behind @Wimstradamus :D
R2: start was great, after 2 or 3 laps I was in P3. pulling away from the rest. If I kept it clean I think I would have finished there. But sadly got disconnected :(

The_Kaiser-MSc

4 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion!
Premium Member
Oct 1, 2017
Overall a good evening, Qualifying and Race 1 very good, almost perfect for me. Race 2 a few mistakes too much has cost me the podium even if he deserved it above all @igor55 .
Q. & R1: I confirm P3 in qualifying with a good time thanks to the wake of someone in front. In the race I start well but in the first laps I struggle to find the rhythm. After 2-3 laps I start to go well and I manage a great third place that for pure luck becomes second place thanks to the penalty of VP_Kamikaze.
R2: I start well and less cautious but I make a small mistake and @AOR Davidben takes advantage of it. I try to recover immediately but I'm not very clean and I make little mistakes and at the penultimate bend someone gives me a good shot o_O:p, making a nice 360* but fortunately I immediately find the track. A few meters later my bro Foggy touches me lightly ( or maybe I touch you) and we go to the wall but I lose a few seconds while he unfortunately turns (I'm sorry). From there I try to resume Igor - DavidBen and @joshualuke1993 . We had the same pace, indeed igor was more fast and was leaving but unfortunately for him lost the connection. At that point I am behind Joshualuke and I remain in fifth position until the finish line.
Congratulations to the drivers @VP_Kamikazee and @VP_SirRacealot always of another planet but also to Davidben for the podium.
All in all I'm happy for the results tonight, I have a bit of fever since Monday but I held up for tonight and the results have repaid my efforts. See you for the last appointment, bye guys!

vectro666

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 23, 2017
Gotta say guys that was an excellent race to watch, sideways from start to finish, bloody awesome, congrats to @VP_Kamikazee for your last lap overtake that was nuts. Great commentary from @A.O.R Evildragon and a big F for @vectro666 who couldnt make it because PS Plus ran out.
I was there in race one tho, but because of the lobby being re-made i wasnt able to join the feature race :( really really frustrated that happened, but i will be back next week :)

Jannutz

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 8, 2018
Q: so, so

R1: I let myself catch by @C-FOGARTY with a few laps to go. After a touch from the inside in T1 i went into the deep snow and found myself down 3 or 4 positions on P9.

Then came one of the best final-lap-comebacks in a while. Made it back from 9th to 6th, overtaking 2 in the last tight corner.

Watch it here:

R2: One big mistake, rest was cruisin‘ along. Another 6th place in the end. Too bad my teammate @igor55 got a DSC. Tough luck mate.

Overall: As much as this track seemed dull in practice, it was fun to go door-handle to door-handle once it got populated with good lads like we have in this group. Time went flying by. Thanks all for the good racing!

neonostra

GP2 1st Driver
Oct 24, 2017
What can I say......my first two races I Qualified 5-10 seconds behind the last one.
The races the same, I was driving at the back, all alone.
Silverstone was much beter for me. The quali goes well, just 1 second behind the last.
Beware...I'm on your heels.:p
I still finished the races last, but had some fun battles and keeping up pretty good with the drivers at the back.

Really enjoyed this one! thx