XB1 - AOR RX Lites S1 - XB1 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR RX Lites S1 - XB1 - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017

AOR Project CARS RX Lites
XB1 - Main Thread

This is the main thread for the XB1 RX Lites League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:
Race Day: Thursday 27th December 2018. Wednesdays 2nd, 9th and 16th of January 2019
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator: @BosslyGaming
Race Host: TBC
Back-up Host: TBC

Drivers and Teams:

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
We have heard your feedback for this league and we are going to make some changes.
  • Damage will be turned off for all races.
  • We are going to change the event format:
    • Race 1, will be a 15 minute race with an standing start.
    • Race 2, will be a 20 minute race with the starting order made up of the race 1 results. To get every driver into the right position we will use the AOR rolling start.
We know that these changes will not please some of you, but we want to make this league more of a fun league to drive and we know it will be fun. The next filler up league between the GT3 seasons will be a normal, serious league. (y)

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
@Abr ninja 18 @Dalingo @Hammin Cheese @Hamster4racing @King Chip x @Kjgamer3 @StigsChineseCuz @THR Wolf @willyblackhamer @xMinxG @zenko @SmokingPuppy841

You've all made it into this tier for the RX league over Christmas. I will be your coordinator however @StigsChineseCuz will be handling all things race day, feeding back to me. On race day he is in charge and you should listen to his directives.

Please ensure that you choose a livery in the selection thread also.

Thanks, and good luck this season everyone! :)

Reactions: StigsChineseCuz

Hammin Cheese

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 5, 2018
I'm going to be running some practice tomorrow at Snetterton, as I've never driven here and could adjust my wheel abit. It'll be an online session so feel free to join. Probably be on around 2pm Wisconsin time.

Hammin Cheese

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 5, 2018
Hey guys, I wanted to give you a heads up that I will be missing the upcoming race on Jan 9th at Silverstone. I'm a Financial Advisor and was unable to switch my meeting schedule around to accommodate the race. Good luck out there.

Reactions: StigsChineseCuz

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Sorry for the slightly late roundup, but....

Standings are done in case you didn't notice. Congratulations to @THR m0o0o7 on the title. Big thank you to you all for racing in this winter series, obviously it's harder to be committed and race over the busy period - so thanks to you all for doing that. If anyone hasn't signed up yet, the signups are currently open for S12 of our GT3 series and it'd be great to see you all over there.

Thanks again for racing in this competition. :)