PC - AOR RX - Public Event - Killarney International Raceway [23/11/19 7:30PM GMT] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR RX - Public Event - Killarney International Raceway [23/11/19 7:30PM GMT]

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017

Introduction
Following the success of our Public Event at Yas Marina, AOR has decided to organize another public event to shorten the gap towards Season 2 in early 2020. Due to the DiRT World Championships being held in the months of December and January, that only leaves us with one choice, November. Therefor we have chosen to organize an event for November 23rd, starting at 7:30PM GMT, as always.

Event Overview
This event will feature 3 heats, in which groups of 3-5 drivers will race alongside each other, in 4-lap races, to place the best overall race time possible. After all races in 1 heat have finished, the drivers will be ranked based on fastest time and will be awarded Heat Points as follows: 50 - 45 - 42 - 40 - 39 - 38 - 37 - 36 - 35, etc. Once these points have been awarded, the races of Heat 2 will commence. This continues on until all 3 heats have finished.

After these heats each drivers' Heat Points will be added up, the top 10 drivers with the most points will continue to go on to the Semi-Finals. In the Semi-Finals the drivers will face 4 other drivers in a battle for track position, the 2 drivers which cross the finish line first will automatically be put in the final. Thus leading each Semi-Final having two of its drivers sent towards the Final. However, that still leaves 1 spot open. To decide which driver gets this last spot, the drivers that finished 3rd and 4th in each Semi-Final will face off in a Consolation Final, the winner of which will advance to the Final.

In this Final the 5 remaining drivers will battle it out among each other and in the end the driver that crosses the finish line first will win AOR's first public event on DiRT Rally 2.0.

Track Overview

Rules
During this event, we ask our drivers to please follow the AOR RX rules as shown here. We realise this is a rather large portion of text to read, but we advice you to do so, as RX without rules, may very well be a demolition derby. Therefor, to be able to deliver an entertaining experience, we ask you to thoroughly read these rules. If an individual doesn't follow the rules as stated, the organizers have the authority to take one of the following actions:
  • Warning
    • The organizers will issue an official warning towards the drivers. If this warning is not heeded, more severe actions will be taken.
  • Penalty
    • The organizers will award a penalty, usually in the form of a time penalty, to the driver. Actions such as exceeding track limits and reckless driving will often result in a time penalty.
  • Disqualification
    • The organizers will disqualify a driver from a race. This action is usually taken when a driver hasn't responded to previous warnings or changed his/her ways after being given a penalty. If a driver shows remarkably reckless driver, he/she may also be disqualified without being given a warning or penalty.
  • Removal
    • The organizers will remove a driver from the event. This action is taken when someone shows no intend to follow the rules. This can be in the form of repetitive reckless driving, taking out drivers, or exploiting to gain advantages.
Assists
Assists will be disallowed from this event, due the inability to control which specific assist can be used or not.

Tuning
Tuning will be allowed for this event.

Official Restarts
During the event the organizers may also issue an official restart, if there's reasonable cause a bug/glitch has occurred, or when the official DCs from the lobby. In such event, please wait for the re-invite to a new lobby. Whereas it's not mandatory, an official can restart a lobby if someone else has technical issues, such as a DC, before or shortly after the start of the race.

Staff Members
During this event, it's a REQUIREMENT that you add ALL Staff Members on Steam, especially Officiators, as they'll be hosting and running the lobbies. If you don't have the Officiators added before 5:30PM, we have the authority to find a reserve who has.

Organizers
Officiators
Commentators
Event Schedule
This event will be held according to a rather right time schedule, although these times may vary during the event, due to delays. This event will be livestreamed on the official AOR channel and will be commentated by @Jess and @Soupcooler. As seen in the schedule below, they will also hold interviews with those willing to be interviewed after the Heats and after the Final.

Disclaimer: This schedule can change before November 23rd, the only certainty is that it'll start at 7:30PM GMT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Schedule Release: 5:30PM - The event schedule will entail which driver will be in which race, and the weather conditions during each of these races.

Streamed Races: Races with a * are designated to be streamed

Heat 1 - ? / ? / ?
7:30PM - Race 1 -
7:30PM - Race 2 -
7:30PM - Race 3 -

7:40PM - Race 4 -
7:40PM - Race 5 -

7:50PM - Intermission

Heat 2 - ? / ? / ?
7:55PM - Race 1 -
7:55PM - Race 2 -
7:55PM - Race 3 -

8:05PM - Race 4 -
8:05PM - Race 5 -

8:15PM - Intermission

Heat 3 - ? / ? / ?
8:20PM - Race 1 -
8:20PM - Race 2 -
8:20PM - Race 3 -

8:30PM - Race 4 -
8:30PM - Race 5 -

8:40PM - Post-Heat Interview

Semi-Finals - ? / ? / ?
8:50PM - Semi-Final1 -
9:00PM - Semi-Final 2 -

Consolation Final - ? / ? / ?
9:10PM - Consolation Final -

Final - ? / ? / ?
9:20PM - Final -

9:30PM - Post-Event Interviews + Wrap-Up

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sign-Up
In order to participate in this public event, please fill in the sign-up form below:

Gamertag: [Enter your Steam Gamertag here]
Nationality: [Enter your nationality here]
Vehicle: [Enter your car choice here, see list below]
  • Audi S1 EKS RX Quattro
  • Ford Fiësta Rallycross MK8
  • Peugeot 208 WRX
  • Renault Sport Megane RS RX
  • Subaru WRX STI RX
  • Volkswagen Polo R Supercar
Are you open to be interviewed?: [Yes/No] --> If you agree to be interviewed, that doesn't mean you will be interviewed. It just helps us get an idea of who we can ask :)

Speedtest Result: [Test your connection towards an UK server at speedtest.net and add your result here]

Please write something about yourself: [Disclaimer: Anything you write here CAN be used in the stream]

Do you hereby agree to have read to and understand the rules completely?: [Yes/No]

NOTE: There are ONLY 30 spots available, however that doesn't mean you can't still sign up if we've passed 30 sign-ups. If you sign-up when there are already 30 or more sign-ups, you'll be placed as a reserve, in case someone isn't able to make it on November 23rd.

Sign-Ups (12/30)
  • @SereneLogic - RSR SereneLogic - Dutch - Peugeot 208 WRX - 21ms - No
  • @Faerge - Faerge - Danish - Renault Sport Megane RS RX - 25ms - No
  • @ST_Penguino - ST Penguino - Norwegian - Subaru WRX STI RX - 39ms - Yes
  • @Yogan - Yogan - Swedish - Subaru WRX STI RX - 39ms - No
  • @pedrosilva88 - Pedro Silva - Portuguese - Ford Fiesta Rallycross MK8 - 53ms - No
  • @Womex - Colossus - Austrian - Subaru WRX STI RX - 59ms - No
  • @AlexMolnar - AlexMolnar - Hungarian - Audi S1 EKS RS Quattro - 58ms - Yes
  • @Jarod P - ERT_Jarod - Australian - Subaru WRX STI RX - 335ms - Yes
  • @Papl0 - Papl0 - Danish - Audi S1 EKS RS Quattro - 33ms - No
  • @LADAKL - LADAKL - Czech - Renault Sport Megane RS RX - 20ms - No
  • @SurfSurf - SurfSurfs - Irish - Ford Fiesta Rallycross MK8 - 22ms - Yes
  • @Pinhead Spiky - SpikyCactus - American - TBD - 87ms - No
Results & Standings

Last edited:

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
Gamertag: RSR SereneLogic
Nationality: Dutch
Vehicle: Peugeot 208 WRX
Are you open to be interviewed?: No
Speedtest Result:

Please write something about yourself: Most of my time is dedicated to being a 4th-year IT student, specializing in Software Engineering, the designing and realizing of applications. However in my spare time I dedicated almost all of it towards organizing for AOR and racing in all manner of leagues, albeit mostly Rally and Rallycross (RX). On top of that I happen to have qualified for the DiRT World Championships in RX, something of which I'm very proud of, since I just barely didn't make the least DiRT World Championships. Last but not least, I think I carry a reputation for being a fair but honest man, and usually being very very straight to the point. :p

Do you hereby agree to have read to and understand the rules completely?: Yes

Last edited:

Faerge

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Jan 4, 2017
Gamertag: Faerge
Nationality: Danish
Vehicle: Renault Sport Megane RS RX
Speedtest Result:

Please write something about yourself: First female to ever reach an AOR Final, in my final year of "High School", not good at anything, mediocre at life
Do you hereby agree to have read to and understand the rules completely?: Duh

ST_Penguino

Junior Karter
May 17, 2019
Gamertag: [ST penguino]
Nationality: Norwegian
Vehicle:
[ SUBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIII
Are you open to be interviewed?: [Yes

Speedtest Result:
Please write something about yourself: Pure meme from norway, used to compete in national trial championship, age:20, managed too get a subi too the semis in abu dabhi. poggers :Dalso work as industrial mechanic/assembler at a aluminiumfactory

Do you hereby agree to have read to and understand the rules completely?:
[Yes

Last edited:

Yogan

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 9, 2018
Gamertag: Yogan
Nationality: Swedish
Vehicle: SUBIE

Speedtest Result:

Please write something about yourself:
IT-student. Age: 21. My best result so far in AOR RX is the public event at Yas Marina, ended 3rd. Had both my dad and my brother as teammates in AOR RX Season 1.

pedrosilva88

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 17, 2019
Gamertag: Pedro Silva
Nationality: Portugueseman as Soupcooler has said before.
Vehicle: Ford Fiesta MK8
Are you open to be interviewed?: Nope

Speedtest Result:

Please write something about yourself: I'm 22 from the Island of Madeira! so I'm like the Cristiano Ronaldo of cars 100% and just a good kid honestly. At least that's what my mum says. don't know about my dad tho.

Yes

Colossus

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 23, 2017
Gamertag: [Colossus]
Nationality: [Austrian]
Vehicle: [Subie]

Are you open to be interviewed?: [No]

Speedtest Result:
Please write something about yourself: [Student 15 I did one and a half-season in DiRT 4 and started in the mid of the current season.]

Do you hereby agree to have read to and understand the rules completely?: [Yes]

Last edited:

AlexMolnar

Junior Karter
Oct 21, 2019
Gamertag: AlexMolnar
Nationality: Hungarian
Vehicle:
Audi S1 EKS RX Quattro
Are you open to be interviewed?: Yes

Speedtest Result:

AlexMolnar

Junior Karter
Oct 21, 2019
Sorry I forgot it:
I'm new in Dirt Rally 2.0. I'm 23 years old with some experiences. I like racing in Rfactor where I won championships, Rfactor2. I raced few times in RallyCross championship, in simulator. I won races, but not so many. I'm learning the RallyCross and I'm trying to find the keys to be fast. Mostly I'm playing with default setups, I'm not making any. The only thing what I usually change is the break ballance. Thats all:)

Reactions: SereneLogic

Jarod P

Junior Karter
Jun 15, 2019
Gamertag: ERT_Jarod
Nationality: Strayan (Australian)
Vehicle:
Subahroo
Are you open to be interviewed?: Yes

Speedtest Result:

Captur4e.JPG

Please write something about yourself: I am 19 and live in west straya, I'm a very banterous boi and I like to drive cars fast. I own a subahroo irl that I plan to rally one day and for this event have therefore joined the subie squad as well. Also I am the mentor of current AOR RX Champ CRsedmicky and everything he knows came from me so I deserve full credit for all of his success as well as my own. Proud beater of SereneLogic in my first race against him.

Yes

Reactions: CRsedmicky

Papl0

Junior Karter
Oct 6, 2019
Gamertag: [Papl0]
Nationality: [Danish]
Vehicle: [Audi S1 EKS RX Quattro]

Are you open to be interviewed?: [No]

Speedtest Result: [https://www.speedtest.net/result/8738732753]

Please write something about yourself: [15 year old. Started of playing codemaster dirt games about a decade ago playing colin mcrae dirt on a ps3, but stopped playing after a short while. Started using a wheel setup in 2017 with dirt 4 ( my wheel is a logitch g29), and still use it in dirt rally 2.0. I also have two other hobbies which is playing guitar and singing, which im just as bad at as Dirt Rally 2.0 :). My real name is actually Magnus, but i have a bird called Paplo, which is why i am called Papl0 on steam.]

Do you hereby agree to have read to and understand the rules completely?: [Yes]

Last edited:

LADAKL

Junior Karter
Oct 17, 2019
Gamertag:LADAKL
Nationality: CZECH
Vehicle:

• Renault Sport Megane RS RX
Are you open to be interviewed?: NO --> If you agree to be interviewed, that doesn't mean you will be interviewed. It just helps us get an idea of who we can ask :)

Please write something about yourself: I LIKE SPEED+RALLY+RALLY CROSS=I LIKE DIRT RALLY 2.0

YES

SurfSurf

Junior Karter
May 19, 2019
Gamertag: SurfSurfs
Nationality: Irish
Vehicle: Ford Fiësta Rallycross MK8
Are you open to be interviewed?: Don't mind
Speedtest Result:

I'm a filthy casual who works in IT Management and thinks he can drive. Started my racing addiction with Gran Turismo in 1997 at the tender age of 6. Since then I was using a controller or gamepad up until very very very recently I switched over to a wheel setup mid way through my first AOR RX league, I think my first 3 events were on a pad and last three on a wheel. Big fan of Ford..... Someone needs to be a back-marker (me)

Pinhead Spiky

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2017
Gamertag: SpikyCactus
Nationality: American
Vehicle:
TBD

Speedtest Result:

Please write something about yourself: 18 year old simracer who loves rally and RX. Raced with a keyboard in a very old racing sim game before switching to the Logitech G27 almost three years ago. I'm a veteran driver in the AOR Rallycross league having raced since the league was established in DiRT 4 a few years back. I won an event during its first running, but have struggled to repeat that same success ever since. I'm also a participant in a North American league in Project CARS 2.

Yes

Attachments