PC - AOR S14 - PC Assist League 2 - Funnier Moments | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR S14 - PC Assist League 2 - Funnier Moments

Jozzers

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 22, 2014
This is just a little place just to mention or share some of the funnier moments you've experienced in the league so far...

I'll gladly begin with 3 that when I think of them they make me chuckle;

Note: It's not the misfortune of others here you understand it's just the situation, I'm sorry for some that it's changed their races but I can assure you it or something very similar to all of the below has happened to me in the leagues (and will again) so I can feel all of your pain.

So in no particular order:

1. Melbourne - I think it was @Jonnard who was the victim here as somebody came to overtake him coming into the last but one turn, as he (insert person here, can't remember) overtook Jonnard he sheared his front left wheel off which was so unfortunate but it makes me laugh at thought that if it was done on purpose (clearly wasn't) it was with such precision to pass him then take his wheel off as he did so, leaving Jonnard to grind to a halt on 3 wheels.. Terrible outcome, but the funny side to it keeps me chuckling. I can imagine Schumacher in his prime performing such a precise move and negating his rival.

2. Melbourne - The start of the race, was a generally reasonable getaway for our first grid together I felt but after reviewing a few videos, poor @Biolite80 was there facing the wrong way between T1 and 2 while everyone was frantically avoiding him, I just felt for him as he was a sitting duck waiting to be knocked about like trainers in a washing machine, somehow miraculously avoiding or being avoided by everything around him. Like Vettel rolling backwards in Singapore..but avoiding damage and carried on.

3. China - As I turn into the end of the 2nd sector I saw a car in the distance, with blue tyres on, facing sideways to the track, @Etazin had mistakenly set or changed to the wrong tyres in the pit stop and as he realised he was locked out of changing it when he entered the pit lane. :( I can imagine the wheel of emotions as you helplessly and haplessly came into the pits - the crew puzzled but following orders, efficiently slapping on a fresh set of wets, high-fiving each other on a job well done and sending you down the pit lane, subjecting you to another lap of ridicule in the dry.

So yeah, those 3 make me chuckle and I think there are videos of all three of them floating around, maybe someone better than I at that kind of thing can put all of our little moments together towards the end of the season..anyhow, your turn guys and girls..

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
please laugh at mine, it was hilarious in after thought lol. I have no idea how I didn't get any wing damage in that fiasco!

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017

I had meant to post this a while back and totally forgot, this seems an apt place though. This was my view in Bahrain of the turns 1& 2 pandemonium. My goal was just to survive the first lap, felt like I was in a Michael Bay film or something. Also please ignore me muting the NFL stream I had on while making the clip haha.

Etazin

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 1, 2017
hahahah yes it was quite unfortunate going in to change tires and selecting wet while toggling, just as i crossed an apparent thresh hold that stopped you from being able to change it lol. sooooo frustrated but just laughed

• Funny
Reactions: Jozzers

AspergerNerd

Pro Karter
Nov 30, 2016
In Bahrain, my first ever F1 league race, when I turned round one of the first few corners, saw a pile of ghosted cars spun out and about had a heart attack.