PS4 - AOR S16 PS4 F6 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR S16 PS4 F6 League - Main Thread

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Good evening to call it somehow, came my premiere in AOR where I thought the organization was the best that can be in a F1 virtual championship, but apparently I was wrong.

The organization leaves a lot to be desired, it drives me out of the room and leaves me without running the first race of the season. I make a quick summary, I did not receive any invitation to the event until the last minute and when I received it, I was expelled from the room saying that I do not belong to this category and with that they start the race, leaving me totally out.

Forgives? What organization is this? The truth is that no matter how much I think about it, I do not understand it. I've been competing in F1 tournaments since 2008 and something as sad as today's had never happened to me. They expel me from my first race, and now what is my result? An apology and that's it? This is not useful for me. There is know how to take better the organization of a championship.

PS: Bankai_Bullett did not receive any kind of invitation from you as the organizer that you are, and I tell you mostly because I saw that you put in the forum that you sent me the request for friendship and it is not true. My PSN ID is Beken26 and thank you for leaving me without running tonight.
First off... I've tagged you NUMEROUS times here, for the last 5 DAYS, asking for you to either accept my PSN request, or for you to send me one. Maybe if you actually took notice of the forum, you'd see that.

You did neither one.

Secondly... YOUR sign up:

● Gamertag: aleerodrigo
● Nationality: Spanish
Assists used: None
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
Did you take part in Season 15? No

Gamertag... 'ALEERODRIGO'.

Now you tell me. If the info I have to go off is that, what am I supposed to do... foresee that you're suddenly going to change your PSN as we are trying to organise, and have to remove from the lobby a completely unknown person?!

So no, I won't be apologising, because it's NOT my responsibility for YOU to keep ME informed of any changes.

aleerodrigo

Pro Karter
Sep 12, 2018
First off... I've tagged you NUMEROUS times here, for the last 5 DAYS, asking for you to either accept my PSN request, or for you to send me one. Maybe if you actually took notice of the forum, you'd see that.

You did neither one.

Secondly... YOUR sign up:

● Gamertag: aleerodrigo
● Nationality: Spanish
Assists used: None
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
Did you take part in Season 15? No

Gamertag... 'ALEERODRIGO'.

Now you tell me. If the info I have to go off is that, what am I supposed to do... foresee that you're suddenly going to change your PSN as we are trying to organise, and have to remove from the lobby a completely unknown person?!

So no, I won't be apologising, because it's NOT my responsibility for YOU to keep ME informed of any changes.
Inscripcion.PNG

Someone unknown in the room? Show all the captures and not only the ones that interest you. Have not I notified my PSN ID change? Maybe you did not look well at the inscription thread for the championship. Because I warned you, maybe you forgot to correct it as a good organizer that you are.

It's not just that you say I have not notified you, when in fact I did. If you enter my profile as a good organizer you can see my ID, which is none other than Beken26. Do you want more? The evaluation race also ran with the PSN ID of Beken26. So let's keep our pride and you could admit that you did not do things right tonight.

I have also organized F1 championships and the truth is that leaving a partner with a failure of mine would make me feel bad. You have to know how to admit mistakes, all the information is in the forum (My PSN ID) what happens that there is to organize a little better, that's my advice.

I said, thank you very much for not letting me run tonight.

aleerodrigo

Pro Karter
Sep 12, 2018
Your sign-up post said your PSN was "aleerodrigo". I sent you a thousand invites. Why did you sign up with a different PSN? You also didn't add either me or @Bankai_Bullett on PSN
I think it modifies the change of PSN ID in due time and in the right place. Did not you update it? It's my problem? Yes, because you can not run at night without any reason. When I notify him, a part will change my profile with the TAG of Beken26 and I will also like the evaluation race I also ran it with my new user. I think I did things well and the organizers did not. Who is the injured? I. Reason? I do not know, this time you have to give me an explanation. If I were an organizer I would feel bad, I would not like to leave a partner without running. Greetings, good job.

Attachments

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Someone unknown in the room? Show all the captures and not only the ones that interest you. Have not I notified my PSN ID change? Maybe you did not look well at the inscription thread for the championship. Because I warned you, maybe you forgot to correct it as a good organizer that you are.
Don't get all sarcastic with me lad... The sign up thread was not my responsibility, so no, I didn't see it. I go off the info in the OP, so if that's not correct, that's not my fault.
All you did there was fling in a message, without tagging ANYONE, and expected it to get seen.

It's not just that you say I have not notified you, when in fact I did. If you enter my profile as a good organizer you can see my ID, which is none other than Beken26. Do you want more? The evaluation race also ran with the PSN ID of Beken26. So let's keep our pride and you could admit that you did not do things right tonight.
You notified me.... AS THE SESSION WAS STARTING. I've been tagging you for the last 5 days, yet tonight, as we're getting things underway... THAT is when you finally decide to respond?
Unacceptable.
I did not run your eval, so why would I know you'd changed your PSN? If I had known, I'd already have your PSN and none of this would've happened.
As I said before, it's not my responsibility for you to keep me updated. It's YOUR responsibility to make sure the info is correct.
Again, I've been tagging you for days... not once did you seem to notice anything wrong, and pipe up... nope, you'd rather leave it until the very last second to say anything, which is far too late by that time.

I have also organized F1 championships and the truth is that leaving a partner with a failure of mine would make me feel bad. You have to know how to admit mistakes, all the information is in the forum (My PSN ID) what happens that there is to organize a little better, that's my advice.
You aren't my partner here, DON is. You are simply a fellow racer... nothing more.
I also know how to admit when I made a mistake... this isn't one of those times.

YOUR mistake is that you failed to pay attention to the forum, therefore you missed a mistake in information done by somebody else.
Your next mistake is that you failed to inform your Tier Coordinators of the misinformation, instead opting to wait until the very last moment to say something, while we are busy attending to setting up the race evening... leaving us in the position of not knowing the PSN iD, and removing that PSN from the lobby.

You're final mistake.
Coming on here accusing me of sabotaging you. How DARE you.

I've been a Coordinator here at AOR for 3 years... NEVER have I attempted to sabotage ANYONE, in ANY way!
If I've genuinely messed up, then I will hold my hands up.
But to be accused of something like this, because of someone else's mistake..... lad, you'd better rethink your attitude.

This is the final word on this from me.
I now have your PSN... so we'll see you on the grid next Sunday.

Good Evening.

Last edited:

aleerodrigo

Pro Karter
Sep 12, 2018
Don't get all sarcastic with me lad... The sign up thread was not my responsibility, so no, I didn't see it. I go off the info in the OP, so if that's not correct, that's not my fault.
All you did there was fling in a message, with tagging ANYONE, and expected it to get seen.

You notified me.... AS THE SESSION WAS STARTING. I've been tagging you for the last 5 days, yet tonight, as we're getting things underway... THAT is when you finally decide to respond?
Unacceptable.
I did not run your eval, so why would I know you'd changed your PSN? If I had know, I'd already have your PSN and none of this would've happened.
As I said before, it's not my responsibility for you to keep me updated. It's YOUR responsibility to make sure the info is correct.
Again, I've been tagging you for days... not once did you seem to notice anything wrong, and pipe up... nope, you'd rather leave it until the very last second to say anything, which is far too late by that time.

You aren't my partner here, DON is. You are simply a fellow racer... nothing more.
I also know how to admit when I made a mistake... this isn't one of those times.

YOUR mistake is that you failed to pay attention to the forum, therefore you missed a mistake in information done by somebody else.
Your next mistake is that you failed to inform your Tier Coordinators of the misinformation, instead opting to wait until the very last moment to say something, while we are busy attending to setting up the race evening... leaving us in the position of not knowing the PSN iD, and removing that PSN from the lobby.

You're final mistake.
Coming on here accusing me of sabotaging you. How DARE you.

I've been a Coordinator here at AOR for 3 years... NEVER have I attempted to sabotage ANYONE, in ANY way!
If I've genuinely messed up, then I will hold my hands up.
But to be accused of something like this, because of someone else's mistake..... lad, you'd better rethink your attitude.

This is the final word on this from me.
I now have your PSN... so we'll see you on the grid next Sunday.

Good Evening.

You may have responded to me through the forum in recent days. But as a human being that I am, I have work and family to attend to. Now you indicate that you have been behind me in the forum for five days. But it is that I notified the change of PSN ID 18 days ago, precisely in the thread that you were managing it. What more do you want to do? What more do you want to do? I'm not discrediting your work in the forum. Simply, what tells me that I should be more attentive to the forum and yet, that you have not taken into account my change of ID notification, which was 18 days ago? Almost more than half a month ... Is my attitude bad? I'm counting things as a child, reality. How would you feel? When were you expelled from the room in the race of the season without any reason and when you have prepared this race? This is the answer. Now that information is not the problem. The problem has been that you can not run. I think that it is not so difficult to admit the error, and neither can the obvious be denied

kingbrat20010

Formula Karter
Jan 13, 2018
Hey I’m pulling out of this season, can’t find time to practice to learn the brake points. But I’ll be coming back next season stronger.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Hey I’m pulling out of this season, can’t find time to practice to learn the brake points. But I’ll be coming back next season stronger.
I gotta say... I'm disappointed.

Well then, that means @Jacob St. has been promoted to a full time RedBull seat. Just need a driver number from you... that's not an IRL driver or already taken.