Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
AOR PS4 F7 League - Season 16
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
2. What's your previous league racing experience?
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Reactions: Elite_sultan

Zuidema

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 24, 2018
My name is Daniel, im 27 from Holland and im using a Thrustmaster T150.
Never raced in any league before, but when i saw AOR on youtube it seemed like something i would like.
Not really expecting anything because im new to this, but im hoping I will have a lot of fun racing.

Hindsgavl40

Pro Karter
Jul 21, 2018
Hey my name is Mathias, im 17 and from Denmark. Currently im racing on a standard dualshock controller, but i plan on getting a wheel later on down the line. In terms of prior league racing experience it's very scarce, i've raced in a few local leagues, but that's about it. I don't really have any expectations for this season as im very new to the league race format, so this season is most likely gonna be one where i try to get to grips with league racing. And i almost forgot, i HATE Monaco with a passion, that can't be put into words:)

Can't wait to when the start goes in Melbourne

Good luck all!

stifler1000

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 7, 2017
Yo, I m stifler, 31 from south germany and racing with a logitech g29.

I have raced in two assist leagues the last three years which was a great experience and good fun.

For this season I want to get used to no assist and ers:)

Looking forward to have some close fair battles

TheTubbyNinja

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 15, 2017
Aidan, racing from England on a Thrustmaster T150 RS Pro (I think it was called that). S14 was once F4, S15 in F5 and now this season is my first on the wheel hence the heavy drop to F7. Cuz it’s a big drop I’m hoping (though not in any way thinking it will be easy) to get podiums and wins as I get better on the wheel over the first few weeks but who knows, you could all be too quick.

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
Hello lads, Ali from Northampton, England, 41. I'm using a thrustmaster t300 and have basically been around since the old ARL days.

Tommytherod

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 29, 2018
Tommy burgess , UK Grimsby , racing on the G29
Raced in a couple of low key leagues but AOR seems the place to be.
No idea of expectation, hopefully some good racing and get better with experience

humbo

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 29, 2018
Hi all, my names Mike from UK
I use a thrustmaster T300
Raced in a low tier league last game with assists on so this is a steep learning curve for me.
I work shifts so it means i will miss a race now and again. Hoping to be at least mid pack to get some good racing. Good luck all!!

ShaunG123

Pro Karter
Sep 21, 2017
Hi guys, I am Shaun, 21 years old and from Scotland
I previously raced in season 14
Looking forward to some good racing hopefully

TheTubbyNinja

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 15, 2017
Hi all, my names Mike from UK
I use a thrustmaster T300
Raced in a low tier league last game with assists on so this is a steep learning curve for me.
I work shifts so it means i will miss a race now and again. Hoping to be at least mid pack to get some good racing. Good luck all!!
Yep working shifts sucks for this stuff. I’m the same so missed maybe a quarter of races last season

humbo

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 29, 2018
Yep working shifts sucks for this stuff. I’m the same so missed maybe a quarter of races last season
I normally miss 1 in 5 weeks but just depends how the race dates fall. Your right. It sucks!!

Diarmo03

Junior Karter
Aug 15, 2018
Hi I’m Diarmuid from Ireland I’m using a standard controller. Never raced in a league before but always thought it was something I would like to try. Just hoping to do well this season and get better as time goes on
Good luck this season lads

HunJackson

Junior Karter
Aug 30, 2018
Hey guys, I’m Andrew, 26, from Hungary. I got interested in participating league races after watching the F1 Esports series and F1 game youtubers’ league races. I played a bit on the pad. I decided to invest in a Fanatec CSL elite wheel 2 months ago. I played mostly career mode, so I have little multiplayer experience, and this is my first league attendance.

I aim at having clean and fun races.
Good luck for all of you! ;)

RobKite

AOR PS4 Ginetta GT5 S1 - Tier 2 Champion & F1 Cod
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
Hi , Im Rob from Devon in the UK. Ive raced in F1 since S13 Assist league and enjoy the close battles. Have raced F1, GT3 and GT5 recently and am looking forward to having a full grid of drivers for this season.

I use a Thrustmaster T500 with F1 Wheel, "all the gear, and no idea!"

I have just taken on the coordinator for this league, first one ive done so please be patient. Hoping to sort some social races so that we can all get practice, any suggestions , comments and questions please ask... I can find out if I dont know.

Happy racing

Reactions: Hindsgavl40

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
Hi , Im Rob from Devon in the UK. Ive raced in F1 since S13 Assist league and enjoy the close battles. Have raced F1, GT3 and GT5 recently and am looking forward to having a full grid of drivers for this season.

I use a Thrustmaster T500 with F1 Wheel, "all the gear, and no idea!"

I have just taken on the coordinator for this league, first one ive done so please be patient. Hoping to sort some social races so that we can all get practice, any suggestions , comments and questions please ask... I can find out if I dont know.

Happy racing

I'll help out as much as I can mate but my time is limited

Steen16

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 18, 2018
I’m Justin from Holland but I have misser the car and nimber sign up how can i join a race?

RobKite

AOR PS4 Ginetta GT5 S1 - Tier 2 Champion & F1 Cod
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
I’m Justin from Holland but I have misser the car and nimber sign up how can i join a race?
If you haven't already signed up, you will need to do so, you can then be placed as a reserve driver in one of the leagues

JerseyMet

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 3, 2018
Hello everyone, my name is Eric and I’m from the States (but please don’t hold that against me! Haha). This will be my first full season of league racing after being allowed to have a taste of it at the end of last season for the last 2 races!

I’m just looking to do my best, and to learn a become a better driver :) I’m looking forward to racing you all this season and here’s to a great year!