PS4 - AOR S17 F6 - Round 6 - German GP - 19/5/19 - 8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR S17 F6 - Round 6 - German GP - 19/5/19 - 8PM UK

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Round 6 - German Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 19th May 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hockenheimring
Laps: 34

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Jomppa91
@gordow3497
@SirMichael

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2014
My race didn’t record as there wasn’t enough space on my PS4

Q: Didn’t want to start near the front as I knew it was going to be wet and wasn’t confident at the start, did a lap that was good enough for P4 but it was invalidated so that was that, so started P14

R: Start was steady and just was trying to find a rhythm moved up a few spots with people making mistakes and crashing, had a yellow front wing front bullet doing a dive bomb on my right and side and got yellow on the other side for missing my braking and going into the side of steen.
Came in the pits and put the inters on and changed the wing and pace was good caught the guys ahead and was in P6 as it started to dry out few guys pitted to early and left me in P4 with a big gap behind and then humbo lost it at T1 and this put me into P3.
Richman pitted a lap later than me and I caught up the gap and closed him down and got passed for P2 on lap 33 and went on and set the fastest lap on the last lap.

A really nice race when I really wasn’t expecting too much tbh.
Congrats to Kam on the win was so far out on your own at the end nice drive

rich500

Pro Karter
Aug 4, 2018
Not a great result for me in this one. I made some tweaks to my dry setup in response to the wet race start but didn't have pace on either the wets or the drys. Only seemed to make decent progress on the inters but wasn't on them for long enough. Poor pit choices (too late for the inters and too early for the softs) along with a trip through the gravel and a spin later on meant I will be trying to forget about this race.......

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Should really have gotten a podium out of this race, if not for L1...