PC - AOR S17 PC Assist 1 - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR S17 PC Assist 1 - Driver Introduction Thread

Maddog40

Assist 2 Legend
Feb 13, 2017
AOR PC Assist 1 League - Season 17
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Luka

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 19, 2018
  1. Who are you? Hello my name is Luka I live in Croatia and I use my Thrustmaster TMX and im 15 years old)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?I raced in other leagues won some races but never won the championship
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?I just want to be in top 5 and next season in 2019 want to go no assists

Regaz

S19 AOR PC F4 Champion
Apr 3, 2018
Hello everyone! I'm DaddeRaga I'm from Italy and I'm 15 years old.
I have a Logitech G29 and a gaming PC.
I took part into the previous last 2 seasons in AOR (S15 and S16) and I'm looking forward to continue this. I'm expecting clean races and fair play, fighting for points in the mid group but also some podiums will be accepted ;)

babouras

Junior Karter
Jan 9, 2019
1.My name is Babis i am 17 years old and i live in Greece.For racing equipment i use my Logitech F710 controller
2.This is my first time joining a racing league and hope it won't be the last
3.Because this is my first season i hope i can race clean with other and try to make it to top10.Also i hope to upgrade my equipment to a wheel for the next season or try going without assists with my controller

Kereka

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2018
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Sup drivers,
I am Kereka, 21, turkish guy based in Dortmund, Germany.

For this season I will do my first wheel season, last season I raced on pad. Im using a Thrustmaster T300.

My stats on my last season performance, you can find it in my signature below. I also race in ARC (german-based racing league) and did participate on couple other leagues in F1 2017.

I hope for a consistant season and to pick up some podiums and challenge the top pace drivers for some races and fair & square wheel to wheel racing. I also hope I can finally fight for the Constructors together with @RebornDestroyer

F1Broodje

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 15, 2018
Hi guys,

I am Broodje or Oscar, i am 16 years old, i live in the Netherlands and i use a Thrustmaster TMX Pro.
I've been simracing for about a year now and i really enjoyed AOR last season, so i hope we can have some good on track battles!

Schwalbe

F1 Coordinator & S19 PC Assist League 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
1.My name is Babis i am 17 years old and i live in Greece.For racing equipment i use my Logitech F710 controller
2.This is my first time joining a racing league and hope it won't be the last
3.Because this is my first season i hope i can race clean with other and try to make it to top10.Also i hope to upgrade my equipment to a wheel for the next season or try going without assists with my controller
I hope your Ping is better as it was on the past weekend

but welcome to the new guys :)

babouras

Junior Karter
Jan 9, 2019
I hope your Ping is better as it was on the past weekend

but welcome to the new guys :)
Thanks for having me and also when it's time for the league race everything else that is in the internet is shutted off so no worries there

Skiadr

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 13, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am Skiadr, a 21 year Polish student, that still cannot afford to buy himself a wheel.
Like last season I'll be using my trusty xbox 360 controller and because I placed second last season it's only natural that I will try to take the championship this time :)
It's not going to be easy with so many fast and experienced drivers here.
I'm looking forward to some clean and fair racing with you.

Last edited:

Ponty

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 19, 2018
Ayup boys, my names Matthew and I come from the tea drinking, crumpet eating shithouse that is England. I’m a 21 year old Policing student and I race with a Logitech G920.
I’ve never done league racing properly before, so I am hoping to at least stay on that funny black stuff you call the track and score some points :D

SilversRayleigh

Pro Karter
Apr 3, 2019

1. Hey guys, I am Fabio, 23 years old and from Germany. Currently I am racing with a 360 controller but quite happy with it.
  2. Previously I have been racing in 2 other leagues, in which I done 2 seasons. Currently participating in another league. However, I am new to AOR. Very happy to be here.
  3. I am hoping to be fighting in the upper half of the grid, thats the goal for my first season. Also I am hoping for a good constructors finish (hopfully with @Shaddi ) and of course for great but clean fights.

Reactions: Shaddi

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
Hi everyone to the league here!
My name in-game is AORRebornDestroyer and I am called Rémi for anyone else normally. I'm 18 years old and I'm a student at the moment. I have my last exams for so called "High School" around May-June. That means I could possibly miss a race in that period. After that I'm going to university.
I'm a Belgian living in Flanders, meaning I speak Dutch, as many people think in Belgium we only speak French. I do however also speak and understand that though.
I use a TMX Thrustmaster Wheel, with non-pro pedals, but looking to upgrade them sometime.

I did my first AOR season last time in S16. I finished up quite high but I wasn't really all to happy with the season performance. I made a few big mistakes, along with my PC and game doing stutters in the first part of the season, meaning I couldn't really race properly.

I hope to improve my last performance and have some good racing with fair and fun fights. Close racing would also be nice, not a pack that is too spread out.
I want to go for the constructers championship along with the help of @Kereka , who proved his performance and abilities last season.
I want to at least win another race like I did last season and fight for a good place in the championship without making silly mistakes.

Also hoping to have a good community here like we did last year, meaning an active league and with a good vibe.
Have fun guys and see you all at the track!

Reactions: Kereka and Schwalbe

Shaddi

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 3, 2018
Hey Guys,

My name is Marcel, 22 Years old and i live in Germany. I am using the Thrustmaster T300 Wheel with the Ferrari Addon. I switched from non Assist to al1 because i wanted to race with my dude @SilversRayleigh. I am expecting close battles and a lot of fun. Although i hope we can keep it clean all the time. I wish everyone a good Season and a lot of fun, which is the most important thing.

Greets Shaddi

Reactions: SilversRayleigh

ForceSkoda

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 31, 2017
Who are you? Hello, im ForceSkoda (Curtois) I need to change me forum name lmao. I'm 17 and from the UK. I use a Logitech G920.
What's your previous league racing experience? All my stats are below, AOR is the only league racing experience.
What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? Following a successful and clean season in AL2 last season I hope to have the pace to be a solid midfield runner!

spawnieSTAR

S18 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Dec 14, 2017
  1. Who are you? My name is Darren. I am 30 years old from the USA but live in Berlin. I do driving with a gamepad
  2. What's your previous league racing experience? I have experience in some leagues. I myself am at home in a 100% league.
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? I started in Singapore last season. But I think in my 7 races that I can ride for the top places. 3 second places, 3 first places, one on P5. I think I can achieve a lot in the coming season. It just depends, currently a new job and a new friend. Just take a look. Wish to succeed in any case, all new and old drivers good.

• Kappa
Reactions: Schwalbe

Schwalbe

F1 Coordinator & S19 PC Assist League 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
Your English is even worst then mine KAPPA

SwaggyEggy

S17 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Mar 10, 2018
Hi my name is Steven and I am 21 years of age. Currently still a student but if I stop procrastinating I won't be for very long anymore. I'm born and raised in Netherlands making my appearance is this seasons Red Bull even more realistic, as people think I'm the new Max Verstappen of sim racing when I tell them about this hobby, not knowing I drive with trainingwheels on for 2 years now, never gets old. Currrently I'm driving with a Trustmaster T150 wheel with those lovely steel pedals.
  1. What's your previous league racing experience
Will be my third (and probably last) season of AOR League Racing.
  1. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Well to make my Max cosplay final I need to finish 10 races either 5th or 6th, but I hope to make some appearances on the podium and maybe win a race without people being naugthy, "giving" me the win. O right and try to win the constructors with @Schwalbe (MisterKappa)

• Kappa
Reactions: Schwalbe

Mute

Pro Karter
Nov 14, 2018
Hi guys,

My name is Brent and I'm 12 years old and from the Netherlands. I have a G29 and I am playing this game for 5 months. Good luck everyone!