PC - AOR S17 PC Assist 2 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR S17 PC Assist 2 - Main Thread

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
AOR PC Assists 2 League - Season 17
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR PC Assist 2 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

League Coordinator(s): @Delta2611
Lobby Host: @Jess95
Backup host(s): @Cohen Blake

● Voice Chat: AOR Discord Server (PC leagues only)

Drivers and Teams:

Drivers and teams will be added here after the car selection process has been completed!

Mercedes
  1. @The Grim - AK47pom - Greeek - #6
  2. @Thompson - AOR Thompson - German - #15

Ferrari
  1. @CrystalCatcha - CrystalCatcha - British
  2. @Eriks0n - EriksOn - Polish - #66

Red Bull
  1. @Delta2611 - Delta - German - #25
  2. @Jess95 - Jess - Dutch- #95

Force India
  1. @Kenworthington - Kenworthington - British - #98
  2. @RogueSamurai - RogueSamurai - British - #25

Williams
  1. @Faerge - Faerge - Danish - #19
  2. @Boothy111 - Boothy - British - #76

Renault
  1. @dormio - dormio - French - #98
  2. @SuperMario__ - SuperMario_ - Croatian- #65

Toro Rosso
  1. @BooM - BooM - Polish
  2. @Taraku24 - Taraku - British- #24

Haas
  1. @Mekelek - Mekelek - Swedish
  2. @JGxnm - JG - Polish - #4

McLaren
  1. @Cohen Blake - Cohen Blake - British- #13
  2. @Lasher - Lasher - Romanian - #96

Sauber
  1. @Shahroz Syed - XLR8 Shahroz Syed - Dutch - #12
  2. @kyri010 - Kyri010 - Dutch - #52
Reserves
1. @CubaTheGreatest - Cuba - Czech
2. @Jdnelson7 - Jay - British
3. @Kowalski - Kowalski - Estonian

Last edited by a moderator:

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
Welcome
Hello and welcome to PC Assist League 2.

As you all know, the season starts this sunday, I need 2 things from you before that:

Car Selection
Check out this topic and reply with your favourite cars and numbers, want to get this over with asap pls :)
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-s17-pc-assist-2-car-selection-thread.54422/

Lobby Host
We need someone to host our lobbies and makes sure the lobby is set up according to the league rules.
So if you think your connection is good enough leave me a message.

To a great season !

@Kenworthington @RogueSamurai @Piuxupa @dormio @Mute @Eriks0n @Adammm91 @The Grim @SuperMario__ @Cohen Blake @Taraku24 @Jess95 @Shahroz Syed @legendmdi @kyri010 @Lasher @JGxnm @Faerge

Reactions: FisiFan91

Maddog40

Assist 2 Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Driver Announcement

In the quickest turnaround for a driver placement I've ever done, @Thompson will join the split! He'll take the bottom car placement pick. Your co-ordinator will be @Delta2611

Delta2611

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
Lobby Host(s)

@Jess95 will be our main host for this season. (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198182158878/)
@Cohen Blake will be back up host for now. (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198102956346/ )

Discord

The AOR Discord Server will be used for voice chat during the race night.
If you did not join yet, I'd advise to do so to get all the information during the session.
You can join the discord server on this page:
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/ewr-discord/
After you joined, you will need to post a permission request into the channel #permission_request.
Read the following page for more information:
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-discord-server.20217/

@Kenworthington @RogueSamurai @Piuxupa @dormio @Eriks0n @Adammm91 @The Grim @SuperMario__ @Cohen Blake @Taraku24 @Jess95 @Shahroz Syed @legendmdi@kyri010 @Lasher @JGxnm @Faerge @Thompson

Last edited:

Piuxupa

Formula Karter
Sep 9, 2018
I'm sorry to warn you in such late notice but I will be forced to retire. The freezes at this point are almost unbarable and has made lost all the fun in the game. I don't want to be the cause of a turn 1 incident because of me teleporting back. This was a well thought decision and only now I could 100% agree with this answer because it costs me not being able to take further part in this season. I've tried everything from cleaning disk, messing with all graphical options, dx12 and even a clean sweep of my pc but the only game where I experience this type of issues is f1 2018. I'm very sorry to not being able (for the second time) to stick till the end of the season but unfortunately the freezes, crashes and even that sudden uninstallment took the fun away and made my races more like a dreadful task I had to endure every sunday than a fun race where I try and battle for the win, reason I originally signed up for. I have to thank all of you, especially @Delta2611 for being a great coordinator and really helpful, @Eriks0n for being a really good teammate (Forza Ferrari) and @legendmdi for giving me a really tough fight for the three races we raced together. You're all great drivers and hopefully I'll be able to race against you in F1 2019 (praying for a better optimized game, silly me xD). I'll still be available to contact via steam if you need anything.

• Sad
Reactions: JGxnm

Delta2611

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
I know I'm a bit late for this, but I just wanted to quickly thank all of you for a very enjoyable season.
It was a short one, but loads of fun to race with you guys :)

Special thanks to @Jess95 for hosting our lobbies,
also a huge thanks to @GnialSsor and @Oliver Baron for casting some of our races.
It was great watching our races back.

If you got anything that did not went well this season please let me know and I will try to work on that, if I can.

See you in F1 2019 :)

@The Grim @Thompson @CrystalCatcha @Eriks0n @Jess95 @Kenworthington @RogueSamurai @Faerge @Boothy111 @dormio @SuperMario__ @BooM @JGxnm @Cohen Blake @Lasher @Shahroz Syed @kyri010

Reactions: Thompson