Maddog40

PC F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
AOR PC Assist 3 League - Season 17
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Reactions: MrSascha

simsoares

Formula Karter
Sep 9, 2018
  1. Who are you? I am Simão Soares (Simsoares) from Portugal and I'm 17 years old. I use a T150 ( i used hori apex last season)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience? I participated in AOR last season i and finish 9th and participated in another league
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? Only the future will tell

Last edited:

MrSascha

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Nov 15, 2018
Hey, my name is Sascha, I'm 19 years old and I live in Switzerland. I am currently working as a computer scientist system technician.
My passion is motorsport and especially Formula 1. Yes, I also get up early for a race to see the whole race.

Of course, my interest in online racing is also very great. I own a Logitech G29 and a Playseat. I love to compete with others and am very excited about the new season. I already rode 1 season in the AL3 S16.

I am looking forward to an exciting race with you guys.(y)

Reactions: simsoares

GOCAS

Pro Karter
Apr 9, 2018
Who are you?
Hi everyone, my name is Gonçalo "GOCAS", I'm from Portugal and I'm 19 years old. My wheel is a Logitech G29 with a 3 pedal set. I'm a student, studing Computer Engineering, I love Gaming, Motorsports and Programing.

What's your previous league racing experience?
I toke part in season 16 and finnished 10th in the championship.

What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
I hope to finnish at least in the top 3/5.

Radek11CZ

Pro Karter
Dec 4, 2018
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc) Hi I'm Radek, I'm from Czech republic and I'm 16 years old. I'm racing on gamepad. I love motorsport - Formula 1, I'm playing floorball (goalkeeper) and I love football and fifa. I'm student, I'm studing bussines academy high school.
What's your previous league racing experience? I toke part in season 16 since Austria and finnished championship only with 6 points. I have bad luck every time :D
What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? More points than last season and finish in top 15 in the championship.

Magneten1

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 8, 2018
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc) So, hi i'm Magnus (Magneten1) and I'm 15 years old and Norwegian. I use a Xbox controller for racing.
  2. What's your previous league racing experience? I competed in PO2 GT3 S10, but only for 2 races, so my experince is little to none.
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? I am hoping to get more consistent with racing these cars and getting overall faster and more mature around other racers. As for results I am not expecting much but a few points finishes here and there would be nice.

Elliota

Pro Karter
Apr 1, 2019
Hi!

My name is Elliot, I am 15 years old and I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I love music, football and Formula 1. I wish I could afford a wheel, but sadly, I use an Xbox controller at the moment.

This is my first season with any sort of league racing, so I'm very excited to get started!

My hopes for this season is honestly just to have some good, clean racing. I want to be as clean as possible and cause as few accidents as possible. I'm not expecting much in terms of results, but I'll obviously try my hardest to get some points this season. I'm just here to have a good time, so any result is fine with me!

Hand Solo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 1, 2014
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hi guys, im Graham, a Brit who is older then 40! Im using a Thrustmaster T500RS wheel and pedals. I have made a small modification to the wheel to help me drive as I have one hand.

S16 and that was it! Had a shed load of DNF at the start of the season and improved my finishing in the second half. I finished 13th overall.

I will be missing a couple of races this season due to an operation. For the 8 races i do start, i would like to finish at least 6 of them. I wont have the time to put much practice in on s17, and i know im not the fastest in the league so for me consistency is key.

Reactions: GOCAS and MrSascha

Gamer TypeR

Junior Karter
Jun 3, 2019
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hey I'm Jeff age 34, both my parents are Italian, I was born in Canada and I currently live in Toronto Ontario. I have been playing driving games since Top Gear 2 for SNES but I have only recently made the jump to F1 games with 2017. I just got a Thrustmaster TMX specifically to use for F1 games and I plan on building my own rig when I feel good enough for one.

none, unfortunately...

to experience online racing in a more mature setting without having to worry about being smashed of the road because you made a nice overtake
also, I just want to be a better sim driver and have fun doing it

Reactions: GOCAS and mr.coLd
Status
Not open for further replies.