Not open for further replies.

Maddog40

PC F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
AOR PC Assist 3 League - Season 17
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR PC Assist 3 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

League Coordinator(s): @MrSascha
Lobby Host: @GOCAS
Backup host(s): @MrSascha / @Synestros

● Voice Chat: AOR Discord Server (PC leagues only)

Drivers and Teams:

Drivers and teams will be added here after the car selection process has been completed!

Mercedes
  1. @Radek11CZ - Radek11CZ - Czech - #30
  2. @HoneybadgerF1 - HoneybadgerF1 - American - #32

Ferrari
  1. @TuRbsOn - TuRbsOn - German - #91
  2. @Hockeyfighter99 - Hockeyfighter99 - German

Red Bull
  1. @FSN Archer - FSN Archer - German - #19
  2. @Aelirenn - Robb Stark - German - #42

Force India
  1. @mr.coLd - © mr.coLd - Croatian
  2. @Kryptox - [BRL]Kryptox - Germany

Williams
  1. @Doggo - Doggo - British
  2. @WonnZ - WonnZ - British

Renault
  1. @Magneten1 - Magneten1 - Norweigan - #12
  2. @Yava - Yava - German - #57

Toro Rosso
  1. @Patty81 - Patty81 - German
  2. @Synestros - Synestros.AF - Austrian - #28

Haas
  1. @SilvaTax #82 - SilvaTax - German #82
  2. @El Loco - El Loco - German

McLaren
  1. @GOCAS - GOCAS - Portuguese - #13
  2. @Elliota - pokecatch03 - Swedish - #4

Sauber
  1. @Hand Solo - Hand Solo - British - #21
  2. @MrSascha - MrSascha - Swiss - #58
Reserves
  1. @bobytheconqueror - bobytheconqueror - Canadian
  2. @vinsta - vinsta - Canadian
  3. @Gamer TypeR - jcnyr7 - Canadian

Last edited:

Maddog40

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Lobby Host/Co-ordinator wanted!

Hello everyone, and welcome to S17! For those of you new here, I'm Maddog, and I generally help oversee things to do with PC assist leagues.

Before we get the season fully started on Sunday, we need 3 things - car selection, which is underway, and a lobby host and co-ordinator.

The lobby host essentially has to be someone with good internet, who will need to make sure the lobby settings are the same as the league rules dictates. If you think your internet connection is up to it, then send me a PM.

The other thing we need is a league co-ordinator. The coordinator would need to be someone who is reasonably active on the forum, and who is trustworthy and mature, and can communicate properly (preferably also in the voice chat on Discord). You'd be taking care of general league tasks such as posting race threads (basically copy-pasting a template), updating results into our automated standings tables, keeping track of driver no-shows, and generally overseeing the league forum and the race lobby on race nights. The coordinator will also be the main contact-person for the drivers if anyone has any issues or concerns, and then reporting stuff back to us admins/mods.

The coordinator would get access to a coordinator forum where things can be discussed privately between staff members and all the other F1 cods, and therefore also get to have a direct say in the planning/running of the leagues. It's up to you exactly how much you feel like being involved in that aspect, but we expect the general league tasks to at least be taken care of.

If you feel like your up to the task, drop me a PM and I'll answer any more questions you have. That's all for now, head on over to the car selection thread if you haven't already done so. Good luck for the first race on Sunday :)

@TuRbsOn @simsoares @GOCAS @FSN Archer @Hand Solo @Aelirenn @kasito nl @Synestros @Radek11CZ @MrSascha @HoneybadgerF1 @BooM @Elliota @Aquaa @Magneten1 @Yava @bobytheconqueror @Grabiec

Last edited:

Maddog40

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Announcement

@MrSascha will become your co-ordinator for this season! Make sure to add him on steam as he will be the one sending out invites on race night. He'll also be your main port of call for issues on and off the track, and he's also the guy to tag in stewards enquirers. Try not to make his life too difficult ;)

He'll be making an announcement regarding lobby hosts in due course. That's pretty much all the admin out of the way, good luck for the season opener on Sunday!

@TuRbsOn @simsoares @GOCAS @FSN Archer @Hand Solo @Aelirenn @kasito nl @Synestros @Radek11CZ @HoneybadgerF1 @BooM @Elliota @Aquaa @Magneten1 @Yava @bobytheconqueror @Grabiec

MrSascha

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Nov 15, 2018
Steam Friendslist

Hey everyone, welcome to AL3!,

I'm very happy to be your coordinator for this season.
Most importantly, make sure to add me on steam when you get the chance, as I will be the person handling the invites on race nights. The lobby hosts will be announced in the next few days.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/MrSascha

If you have any questions or problems you can contact me in Steam, Discord or here. I wish you all the best of luck this season, hope you enjoy your time here

@TuRbsOn @simsoares @GOCAS @FSN Archer @Hand Solo @Aelirenn @kasito nl @Synestros @Radek11CZ @HoneybadgerF1 @BooM @Elliota @Aquaa @Magneten1 @Yava @bobytheconqueror @Grabiec @Pogromca @SilvaTax

Last edited:

MrSascha

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Nov 15, 2018
  • Informative
Reactions: GOCAS and Pogromca

MrSascha

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Nov 15, 2018
Reactions: Yava

Aquaa

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 26, 2018
Only just saw that incident thread, just wanted to address it @GOCAS @simsoares
On the first incident in turn 1, i was side by side in the middle and got squeezed by both of you
On the turn 9 incident if you rewind 20 seconds, you swerve across me when my arrow is red and im next to you (taking off my front wing) and then you brake again mid corner and brake check me when there was no need to go off the throttle. Hardly remember the incident, but it was either me struggling to brake due to my front wing or just me being frustrated, idk.

GOCAS

Pro Karter
Apr 9, 2018
If you (@Aquaa) are talking about this as you can see I was catching MrSacha but because there was no space to overtake him in that moment I braked in order to not hit him not to brake test you, you need to be aware of the cars in front, in the corner braked more then usually also because of @MrSascha and again you weren't paying attencion and hit me making me tap MrSacha, that could be avoided. You just shown that in the span of 2 corners hited me 3 times because you are not aware of other drivers, please take this as a constructive advice.

The turn 1 incident, its just that a race incident we were 3 wide in to the corner, one of us three should had backed off, but no one did.

Reactions: simsoares

MrSascha

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Nov 15, 2018
Announcement

I would like to explain to you again briefly how the unsubscribe process works.

According to the rules you have to unsubscribe at least 30 minutes before the lobby starts. You should unsubscribe either in the current race thread or by sending me a private message in the forum or discord.
Therefore you should not unsubscribe in a main thread.

Here you can find again the rules for the unsubscriptions.
5. Participation

I appeal to you to follow this rule as 3 unexcused races will be excluded from the league.

@TuRbsOn @simsoares @GOCAS @FSN Archer @Hand Solo @Aelirenn @kasito nl @Synestros @Radek11CZ @HoneybadgerF1 @BooM @Elliota @Aquaa @Magneten1 @Yava @bobytheconqueror @Grabiec @Pogromca @SilvaTax

Last edited:

Maddog40

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Driver Update

@Pogromca has been removed from the leagues and blacklisted for 3x uninformed no shows.

@BooM has been moved up to AL2.

@mr.coLd you have a choice of cars between the Force India and the Williams.

Maddog40

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Driver Announcement

@Doggo joins the split, welcome! You have the same choice of Force India or Williams. First come first served. Your co-ordinator will be @MrSascha .

Maddog40

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Driver Update

@simsoares has had to leave the league due to hardware issues.

@mr.coLd You now have a choice between the Ferrari and the Force India.

Status
Not open for further replies.