PC - AOR S17 PC F10 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR S17 PC F10 League - Main Thread

Karzolia

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 29, 2018
Hey everyone! This Friday I want to do a practice race in preparation of the Australian grand Prix this Sunday. The race will be driven with the same lobby and race settings as the actual race, however, damage will be turned off. (still not allowed to play Mario kart on track)

I think this is a great opportunity to get a first glimpse of everyone's pace on track.
If you'd like to join add me on steam and reply to this message : #6_van_Oosten

Date: Friday 12th april
Time: same as Sunday 20.00 UK time
Weather: clear
In game time of day : official
Qually: short
Parc ferme: enabled
Vsc/sc: enabled
i should be available for practice race tonight
can u plz send me invite...

Steam: Karzolia

Reactions: Jordy van Oosten

Zarra

Pro Karter
Mar 23, 2017
Hey everyone! This Friday I want to do a practice race in preparation of the Australian grand Prix this Sunday. The race will be driven with the same lobby and race settings as the actual race, however, damage will be turned off. (still not allowed to play Mario kart on track)

I think this is a great opportunity to get a first glimpse of everyone's pace on track.
If you'd like to join add me on steam and reply to this message : #6_van_Oosten

Date: Friday 12th april
Time: same as Sunday 20.00 UK time
Weather: clear
In game time of day : official
Qually: short
Parc ferme: enabled
Vsc/sc: enabled
would like to join aswell

Reactions: Jordy van Oosten

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Updates:

Flurry of new drivers incoming!
  • @Ajamma16 [^6 Mickey] has joined F10 as a new driver and will take the 2nd seat in the Haas!
  • @Pingulele has joined F10 as a new driver and will be driving the Williams!
  • @forte555 has joined F10 as a new driver and will also be driving the Williams!
  • @Safety Car [The Italian Stig] has joined F10 as a new driver and will start off as the 1st reserve driver!
(@Julio Massa 5522 @T-Havok @Jordy van Oosten)

Jordy van Oosten

GP2 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2016
Little heads up for everyone, I don't have everyone as a friend on steam. So make sure you invite the people you do have, in to the lobby. The lobby setting has to be invite only so this is necessary.
If everyone at least invites their teammate I think we will be okay

nettur39

Pro Karter
Jun 17, 2018
should be fine on my site Jordy. i've pretty much got half the lobby and i'm sure you and julio got the other half

Reactions: T-Havok

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @xMattyK [Joohnsen] has joined the F10 League as a new driver and will start off as the 4th reserve!

That should be the final driver added here for a while, as it has gotten a bit packed now lol.

(@Julio Massa 5522 @T-Havok)

nettur39

Pro Karter
Jun 17, 2018
I think you should remove all the 90degree edges (especially around the place where you're thumb rest) other than tha maybe add a arch over the top but thats just for some astatics and posible think about connecting the bottem part of your handles to the base of the wheel so you dont necesarely have to grip your hand when steering (helps if you chance something on your wheel whilst midcorner

Jordy van Oosten

GP2 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2016
I think you should remove all the 90degree edges (especially around the place where you're thumb rest) other than tha maybe add a arch over the top but thats just for some astatics and posible think about connecting the bottem part of your handles to the base of the wheel so you dont necesarely have to grip your hand when steering (helps if you chance something on your wheel whilst midcorner
true still have to shave some of. probably gonna do that after printing. am going to leave the bottom part "disconnected" cause i just like the look of it... haha

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Updates:

- @Pingulele has pulled out of the league for personal reasons. Spot has been offered to the 1st reserve.

- @Mqrc and @xMattyK have been removed from the reserve driver list after showing no activity since being added.

- @Rook has joined the F10 League as a new driver and will start off as the 2nd reserve driver!

(@Julio Massa 5522)