PC - AOR S17 PC F6 League - Round 03 - Chinese Grand Prix [28/04/2019 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR S17 PC F6 League - Round 03 - Chinese Grand Prix [28/04/2019 08:00PM]

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 28th April 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Shanghai International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@trumpa94
@Pandacruiser
@J_B
@Ryderpx
@Sabba7h

Last edited:

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
I will be there, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna race. My throttle pedal is starting to fail. I already ordered a new wheel with Fanatec, but it will take about 2 weeks till it arrives. Till then I will race with a broken accelerator.

Sabba7h

Formula 3 1st Driver
Aug 26, 2017
when ur pedals dont work like they used to before

I will be there, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna race. My throttle pedal is starting to fail. I already ordered a new wheel with Fanatec, but it will take about 2 weeks till it arrives. Till then I will race with a broken accelerator.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
So for now I can still keep on racing full speed. I set the throttle saturation to 10, which means the last few % of the pedal appliance gets ignored. So the throttle is slightly more sensitive. New wheel order doesn't get cancelled though...

Also, I should mention that while this season is progressing, the chances of me missing a race gets bigger every week. My girlfriend is pregnant and her due date is just after the last race of this season. But as the due date is only an estimate, it might come earlier, meaning I need to lay down a race or two. In that case I'm asking @Dobby to host the races if need be.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
i can take a seat if anyone is unavailible to race im a reserve here now
Sorry, but I haven't received an official message from @FisiFan91 that you're being placed in this split. Untill then I assume we have no reserve drivers.

Sabba7h

Formula 3 1st Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Also, I should mention that while this season is progressing, the chances of me missing a race gets bigger every week. My girlfriend is pregnant and her due date is just after the last race of this season. But as the due date is only an estimate, it might come earlier, meaning I need to lay down a race or two. In that case I'm asking @Dobby to host the races if need be.
Ayyyy congratulations :D

• Happy
Reactions: Borderline

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Congrats dude! :)

• Happy
Reactions: Borderline

J_B

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 16, 2018
Hello guys, Just sending this to say that i will not race tonight. I have some irl problems, and my motivation is really low after those 2 races without points (more in a raw with an other league). I'm not saying i'm stoping here of course, but i did race without break for 3 months now. I just need to do a 1 week pause. I hope you understand this. Stay clean tonight and have a good race :)

Entity

S15 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Mar 23, 2018
Can this be reported to the stewards? :D
I was the second car that ferrari hit and I lost my front wing and needed to pit 5 laps early, i could have fought for the win but still got 3rd.

Last edited: