PC - AOR S17 PC Oceania F1 League - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR S17 PC Oceania F1 League - Driver Introduction Thread

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
AOR PC Oceania F1 League - Season 17
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

DrEbonyMaw

Junior Karter
Apr 3, 2019
  1. Name is Joel and I am a 28 year old student completing my Honours in Financial Planning. I am an Aussie and race with a Thrustmaster t500rs, I also do a lot of VR racing via Assetto Corsa.
  2. None really, use to race in a small community of gamers from different games and we had a friday night F1 mini league between us, was only about 12 of us and we just mucked around. Not as detailed and professional as this kind of operation but it was fun.
  3. I honestly suck pretty bad, still finding my feet in the game. I know the rules and I respect all other drives on the track, this season will be about consistency for me, I would be happy with a mid field finish to the season and hopefully completing every race. So mid field finish with consistent point scoring

Reactions: Daniel Shields

Pencil

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 27, 2018
  1. Who are you? My name is edward, living in Melbourne. I use TMX PRO, i hate it. yeah
  2. What's your previous league racing experience? I have done around one or one and a half seasons.
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? try beat daniel, atleast once

Hahailham1

Junior Karter
Nov 23, 2018
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc) Ilham, i live in Jakarta. I use Hori Racing Wheel Apex, it sucks really no force feedback whatsoever
  2. What's your previous league racing experience? one season on another league
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? To finish most of the races, and try to snatch one podium, aiming for Japan

Daniel Shields

S3 AOR PS4 Oceania F1 Champion
Mar 13, 2017
  1. Who are you? Dan Shields, 20, born in uk but lived in aus for 11 years, dual citizen ofc, pretty nice racing wheel and stuff because i enjoy it a lot, fanatec csl elite with lc pedals and a formula rim :-D
  2. What's your previous league racing experience? league racing not so much, did aor f1 oceania on ps4 last season as my first actual league, but before that i mainly just did competitions on a lot of different racing games.
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? just to get more experience with long run pace and tyre management really. And hopefully build an aor oceania pc community :-D