RC7_NI

S15 AOR PS4 Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 3, 2018
AOR PS4 A1 League - Season 17
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Larkin

3-time AOR PS4 Assist League 1 Champion
Dec 29, 2017
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
I am Larkin, 24, British. I race with a pad and a rubbish little TV. I have a wheel but I’m wheely bad with it at the moment.
  1. What's your previous league racing experience?
Back to back drivers and constructors champion. Finished the last 25-odd races in a row. Podium streak of 11. Very modest.
  1. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Expecting: Tamd to walk away with the drivers championship whilst remaining humble. Sander to achieve less points than last season due to even worse luck than normal. Adri to win a race. Harinioarg to quit AOR halfway through the season. Brexit to still not have happened by the time the season finishes. JCoL won’t win a race.
Hoping: my flight lands soon

• Surprised
Reactions: Harinioarg

GameAholicFTW

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 2, 2018
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc) My name is Sander, I'm a 20y old Dutchie and drive with a Thrustmaster T150 FE.
  2. What's your previous league racing experience? I drove in the AOR Assist league in S15 and S16 and got 2 podiums and 2 poles in the process.
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? What I expect: clean driving and respect between drivers. What I hope: Getting some decent points finishes, a podium or maybe even a racewin if I dream big enough... But mainly, to have fun!

tamd23

Pro Karter
Jul 11, 2018

I'm Daniel, 15 years of age from the UK. I race with a Logitech G29 and also a rubbish little TV.

Raced in A1 from the end of S15 to midway through S16. I now race in a new league called LoE but I thought I'd return to my home :)

I'm expecting a close and competitive field and hopefully clean as well. I think I could have a shot at both titles this season but I'll have to not bottle every race ;)

fuzailm1

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 14, 2018
I am Fuzail, 24, Indian (but living in the US). I started last season with a pad and have switched to a T150 of late and have found 1s since I switched.

3 races in S15, 17 Races in S16.

I'm expecting Sander to have lots of orange wings, Larkin to be quick (idk just a hunch), Jack to be battling me after he bottles the first lap, Beck - SAME, Sam to compete for the title, Barton to be the cause of Sander's orange wings, and Adri to be on multiple podiums.
Hoping to score points. Also hoping @Larkin 's flight lands soon.

JCoL

S17 AOR PS4 Assist League 1 Champion
Apr 4, 2018
I'm JCoL, I'm 21 years old, Brexit means brexit, I'm not an alcoholic but a Gameaholic ;) , race with a pad and a bottle.

Raced in S15, placed 4th, raced in S16, placed 4th, in PRL, I placed 5th, currently the Arsenal of league racing.

I'm expecting a lot of close battling and a lot of bottling, hopefully not just from myself, driver's and constructor's battle will be close between all teams. Hoping that me and @EnergeticsixNL come out on top and that I get my first race win. Also hoping @Larkin flight lasts till the end of the season. :D

Massiv3s

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 1, 2019
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc) Clayton , 20 , malta , Controller.
  2. What's your previous league racing experience? f1 2017 in ilr2 . got 3 podiums and won 2
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? winning hopefully the league :)

• Optimistic

Beck

Formula Karter
Sep 11, 2018
Dan, AKA beck, t300, t3pa pro pedals, Scottish and I’m 30

Raced in A2 in season 16. Had 1 win multiple pole positions and my problem last season was silly first lap errors and bad tyre management.

Hoping to be top of the tree for the newly promoted A2 guys. I wouldn’t mind a couple of poles and a couple of podiums would satisfy me. I may need to buy a second TV since my mrs is getting fed up of me using the main TV

Last edited:

EnergeticsixNL

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 25, 2018
I am hielke
23 years old. Jeez im getting old
Im a amazing Dutchie.

I hope i can achieve p2 again this season. Hopefully p1 in the constructors with my boy @JCoL so yeah good luck this season blablabla

• What?

Adrilocdoc

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 18, 2018
1.Who are you? Adri, 34, Spanish that lives in London (brexit? LOL)
What's your previous league racing experience?
S15 A1 best finish 6th
S16 A2 2 wins 3rd champ
What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Larkin to win, barton to barton'd, sam to battle for wins.
I expect to try get a podium (and fuz) finish 10th in the champ but mostly have fun racing with friends.

barton123

Pro Karter
Dec 3, 2018
I am Barton, 27, British. Race with a G29 on a decent sized TV. From Liverpool.

Started halfway through last season in A2 with a pad. Switched to wheel and the rest is history.

Expecting: Carnage.
Hoping: Points and Divebombs.

• Faff

ItsDanestar

Junior Karter
Sep 6, 2018
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

Dane, 14, Icelandic, Thrustmaster T300rs, bwoah

What's your previous league racing experience?

Champion in Onehub Racing, Currently leading constructors in CWC

What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

To not be last

dengartist

Formula Karter
Dec 6, 2018
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc) my name’s Deng, 24 from the UK. I race with the G29 wheel after being on pad up to F1 2017
  2. What's your previous league racing experience? From race 9 S16
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? I’m hoping to be consistent and prove to myself I can compete with the best in this category

Harinioarg

PS4 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 25, 2018
  • Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Short Hari. Long one [character limit has been reached]. Prime Minister of Greece. Not as old as @Larkin . Pad as being sh*t.
  • What's your previous league racing experience?
I dont even remember at this point. Started end of S14 (i think). Only AOR counts as being committed so yh......
  • What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Hoping not to do **** as S16. Expecting to do ****. Jokes aside i ll try my best to pick of the pace as much as i can and battle for the drivers and constructors with Harry. #mentorsquad #madtingzzz

• Burn
Reactions: Larkin

Jos_Heinssie

Pro Karter
Jul 5, 2018
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc) Hi my name is Jos, I am from The Netherlands and I am 16, I use a steering wheel (Thrustmaster T300, F1 Addon)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience? This is my 2nd full season in AOR, beside that I race in IRL and ILR
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? I expect nothing really, and hoping to fight for P4 in the Championship, maybe some wins in the season

Seasor

S3 AOR PS4 Oceania F2 Champion
Sep 29, 2018
I believe, at 30, I am one of the oldest in this division! I am from New Delhi (living in Dubai). I am Indian by nationality and have lived my life in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Dubai, Russia and South Africa.
My first taste with league racing was in February 2018 and I owe all my pace to the various leagues that I have raced in since (TMC, PRL/LoE, Late Braking, AOR). I run my own league as well on Saturdays 9 PM UK with a couple of divisions. I race on a controller and use ALL the assists except manual gears.
Since I joined halfway through the current season, I am hoping for a competitive second season in AOR.
Cheers!
Tariq

Last edited: