RC7_NI

S15 AOR PS4 Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 3, 2018
AOR PS4 A2 League - Season 17
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

zNuF1_

Formula Karter
Dec 2, 2018
Hey Up I’m Brandon 16 From The UK. I’m a pad Racer Although I’m intending On getting a wheel for F1 2019’s launch I’ve only recently started League racing the end of 2018 But I’m hoping This Season In AOR is one to remember
I Raced In AL2 From Austria Last Year and the best word to describe me was BottleJob I’m hoping my consistency can lead me to better races this season...

Reactions: Tremenator

sampleJOHN

Pro Karter
Sep 15, 2018
Ayo. I'm a midfield bell-end. Looking forward to gifting positions because of penalties. I enjoy long walks on the beach, sex on the beach and blowjobs in the car.

Don't try to overtake me. I might ddos you.

See ya trackside.

Pwnage Town

Pro Karter
Mar 2, 2019
  1. Who are you? Dan. Lets just say Im somewhere between 30 and 40! Got a racing seat and a G29.
  2. What's your previous league racing experience? I race over in PSGL in GT and F1. Would have loved to done GT over here but it clashes.
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? Was here for the last 4 races last season and a lot of fast guys have moved up. Not sure if any fast guys have moved down. Like to get a couple of podiums.
Massive BTCC fan! Go Sutton!

RazerViruz

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 4, 2018
  1. Who are you? My name is Wei, I'm 18, Living in Norway, but both my parents are Chinese. Driving with my pad, but I think I will do the same as NUFC22 and get a wheel for F1 2019
  2. What's your previous league racing experience? Joined AL2 mid-season, had some ups and downs throughout the season
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? Expecting more consistent results, hoping for some good race fights and at least one top-three finish, but I'm not sure what the pace is in this league.
Think my profile pic tells a lot about what football team I support
YNWA

Ginnittowinit

Formula Karter
Sep 5, 2018
Hello, I'm Matt from lovely wolverhampton, England.

I was in A2 last season but work meant I missed half of the season (no chance this season).

I was fairly quick but not consistent. That'll change too. Really looking forward to this season.

Good luck to everyone!!!

Tremenator

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 24, 2018
Alright guys I'm Trem. Like Dan I'm the wrong side of 30 now but like Kimi age isn't slowing me down. You'll find me living in Liverpool.

I raced last season in AL3 initially as a midfield runner but improved as the season went on and challenged for podiums by the last few races. I guess that was good enough to get moved up a tier.

Expecting to be a midfield runner again this year with the stronger field of drivers but hoping to score points at every race. I'll be using the good old PS4 controller this season.

Good luck to everyone this season (except RazerViruz because he's a kopite!) :LOL: