PS4 AOR S17 PS4 F2 League - Main Thread

Tactician109

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 30, 2018
AOR PS4 F2 League - Season 17
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR PS4 F2 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

League Coordinator(s): @Tactician109
Lobby Host: @99Pipmatt
Backup host(s): @Arttu1202

Drivers and Teams:

Mercedes
  1. @Ashbest122 - ashbest122 - Lithuanian
  2. @Francis mcginn - CRGa_Francis - Scottish

Ferrari
  1. @Tactician109 - Tactician109 - Finnish
  2. @Joglar - PR1_Joglar - Spanish

Red Bull
  1. @Cherry2pie - cherry2pie - British
  2. @99Pipmatt - pipmatt - British

Force India

Williams
  1. @JammyJames - JammyJames - British
  2. @Technique_gaming - Technique_Racing - Finnish

Renault
  1. @Ian Bastein - ERL_Bastein - Dutch
  2. @xZenqiii - xZenqiii - British

Toro Rosso
  1. @MtZ_F1 - LMD_MtZ - Spanish

Haas
  1. @APeeeX_EU - ChriiiS_70 - German
  2. @Limitable - ISRT_Dannyyyy - British

McLaren
  1. @nolann - VSR_Nolann - French
  2. @Blizard53 - VSR_Blizzzard - British

Sauber
  1. @jomppalainen - CPI_Jomp - Finnish
  2. @Arttu1202 - Arttu1202 - Finnish
Reserves
1. @F1_Dan

Last edited:

Tactician109

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 30, 2018
Welcome everyone, I'm Tactician109, your league coordinator for the S17 F2 season. Feel free to read the threads, ask questions and most importantly, remember to submit your Car Selections as soon as possible in the Car and Number Selection Thread. I'll be rolling out PSN friend requests to all drivers as soon as I'm able so make sure to look for that.

Again, welcome to the league and let's go racing!

Tactician109

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 30, 2018
Due to the new gamertag change option added by Sony, when you go and make a change it is your responsibility to immediately inform your tier's cod by DM'ing him on the website or/and from the new PSN username account by referencing your old one. Failing to inform your cod as soon as the change takes place, may lead to not receiving invitations for the upcoming races. Thanks for the understanding!

@nolann @Ashbest122 @Blizard53 @Cherry2pie @Joglar @FTR_SergiMtZ @F1_Dan @99Pipmatt @Ian Bastein @JammyJames @APeeeX_EU @Francis mcginn @Limitable @jomppalainen @TUF_Luca @Technique_gaming @Arttu1202 @xZenqiii @Raimith92

Ian Bastein

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 15, 2017
I changed to ERL_Bastein , you should still see my old name next to it for the next month with the option sony gave us.

• Informative
Reactions: Tactician109

Francis mcginn

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 13, 2015
Due to the new gamertag change option added by Sony, when you go and make a change it is your responsibility to immediately inform your tier's cod by DM'ing him on the website or/and from the new PSN username account by referencing your old one. Failing to inform your cod as soon as the change takes place, may lead to not receiving invitations for the upcoming races. Thanks for the understanding!

@nolann @Ashbest122 @Blizard53 @Cherry2pie @Joglar @FTR_SergiMtZ @F1_Dan @99Pipmatt @Ian Bastein @JammyJames @APeeeX_EU @Francis mcginn @Limitable @jomppalainen @TUF_Luca @Technique_gaming @Arttu1202 @xZenqiii @Raimith92
Francis_McG

Tactician109

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 30, 2018
First race of the season has been finished. Hosting took a little while to solve but in the end we got there. Thanks for your patience.

If you need resolve some on-track issues that may have happened during the Australian GP, please make sure to visit the Stewards Panel and follow instructions.

Provisional results and standings for the Australian GP are done and should be visible for all to see in the Results and Standings Thread. Let me know if you have any issues viewing the spreadsheet.

In the Coverage Thread you may watch the livestreams provided by the amazing @Andy81287 and the outstanding @OTG.

Finally, the Bahrain race thread is up. Make sure to report any no-shows there.

See you all in the Bahrain GP.

Reactions: Andy81287

F1_Dan

F1 Test Driver
Feb 26, 2015
I would like to be demoted to reserve, I simply do not have the time to commit to league racing with uni exams and assignments over the next few weeks.

Raimith92

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 28, 2018
Unfortunately im going to retire this championship. I thought I had the time to race this season but it is not working for me now. Goodluck!