Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
AOR PS4 F5 League - Season 17
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Reactions: DonkeyDaan

AOR_all3ren

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 4, 2018
Hey,
My name is alieren, im 18 and im on the wheel. I was in this tier before in season 15
And than in season 16 i raced in f4. In the middle of the 16. season i switched to the wheel, and decided to leave the league for the last races because of my bad pace at that time. Now im getting more and more used to the wheel evendough im far away from my old pace. I think its a long way to there but im happy to be able to race in f5, where my aor carreer started.
My goal for this season is to have fun first and make big progress throughout the season, maybe i can a get a pole or even a win again in f5.
Thats from my side, i wish you all a great season ahead !

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
I'm Thomas, 20 from Rotterdam in the Netherlands. Have been on the wheel ever since I started league racing.

What's your previous league racing experience?
Joined AOR F1 leagues in season 14 so this wil be my 4th season. Also did 4 seasons of Project Cars 2 GT3 and I'm doing Endurance on PCars 2.

What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Hope to win again after season 14 :p

frandythomsen

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 10, 2017
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc. My name is Thomas, i’m 16 years old, from Norway and i race on the pad.
  2. What's your previous league racing expierience? I raced in SLR for 3 seasons before i moved to AOR for s16 racing in F4 and having a pretty bad season except 1 podium. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? The most important is to enjoy the racing and keep motivated throughout the season, with hopefully some high moments like a podium or maybe even a win.

Dale Stones

Formula 3 1st Driver
May 10, 2015
Evening all,

I'm Dale Stones, 26 from Yorkshire. Currently racing with a Logitech G29 and pedals.

After a little break, I returned in Season 16 and had a really enjoyable season in F6 with a win and a couple of podiums. Hoping to be a consistent points scorer this season. Not expecting wins or podiums, but looking forward to going racing this weekend!

DonkeyDaan

Junior Karter
Apr 1, 2019
I'm Daan, 19 from the Hague in the Netherlands and race with a Thrustmaster t300Rs since the beginning of f1 2018

I drive in ERL F2, this will be my first season with no assists

I'm predicting that I will be a bit slow at the beginning of the season because I have to adapt to the no assists and I'm aiming to compete for wins at the end of the season

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
I'm Thomas, 20 from Rotterdam in the Netherlands. Have been on the wheel ever since I started league racing.

What's your previous league racing experience?
Joined AOR F1 leagues in season 14 so this wil be my 4th season. Also did 4 seasons of Project Cars 2 GT3 and I'm doing Endurance on PCars 2.

What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Hope to win again after season 14 :p
Btw my biggest hope is that we still have 18 drivers by the end of the season :p

Hamres22

Pro Karter
Sep 4, 2018
Evening all,

I'm Jesper, 15 from the Netherlands. Currently racing with a Fanatec F1 Wheel.

Last season i was in F6 ( 5th overall) was inconsistent and had some bad luck and a few mistakes . Hoping to be a consistent points scorer this season.

Let the season begin, good luck and enjoy the races.

Gr,
Jesper

XCI Dan

S17 AOR PS4 F5 Champion
Jul 24, 2018
Im Daniel, 27, from Holland. Using a CSL Elite.
S16 in AOR was my first ever league(F7), but since then ive raced in ILR, LoE, SSR, ERL, AEM.
Not too sure what to expect yet because i only know 2 other people here but just hoping to have fun and some good battles on track.

SamGamerOfficial

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hi! My name is Samy. You can call me Sam. Im 15 yl and I live and come from Canada. I use the T150 Trustmaster Wheel with T3PA upgradable pedals. :)
  1. What's your previous league racing experience?
I've been racing in AOR the second bit of the last season 16. So Im not that much experienced and familiar yet with leagues racing.
  1. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Fighting for the championship in the top 3 would be achiveable with regular practise and consistency during the whole season. So mainly focusing to race with fast and clean people for the championship. :)

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Good evening gentlemen. My name is Don. I'm 25 and I'm from London. I will be one of your coordinators this season.

I've been league racing for what feels like an eternity now. This is my 10th AOR season. I use a pad but I'll move to the wheel eventually

I finished 3rd in F6 last season with 1 win and 6 podiums. I'll gladly take a podium this season. I have a feeling that it'll be a bigger challenge. Let's hope we can make it a memorable season lads with some clean and fair racing

TheTubbyNinja

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 15, 2017
Hi I'm Aidan (believe it or not my real name isn't actually 'Tubby'), 20 years old from the UK using the wheel.

This will be my 4th season in AOR but my second on the wheel. Last season was in F7 and finished 3rd bagging 2 wins and several more pole, cementing myself as a serial bottlejob. Highlights of that season include spinning under the safety car restart and getting wiped out by a lap car's divebomb.

For this season I'm hoping to eliminate a few problem areas with my driving: excessive corner cutting penalties and bottling which cost me huge amounts last season. Wherever I end up isn't much of an issue as long as points are consistent, challenging at the front again would be fun though.

Sneaky24-7Ninja

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 17, 2017
Hi, I'm Graham. 24 from England.

This will be my 3rd season in AOR and 2nd on the wheel. Last season was a learning curve for me so hopefully this season I can be more consistent. I will be aiming for podiums and hopefully that 1st race win but it really depends how my pace compares to the tier.

Most importantly let's keep it clean and have fun!

joshualuke1993

S14 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Jan 13, 2014
Nearly forgot about that

Hi my name is Josh and I'm a alcoholic my bad sorry wrong group

Josh 25 from Barnsley, UK - I am also one of your Co-Ordinators

I am currently racing with a G29 wheel & Pedals

Previous racing experience this might be long took part in ARL before AOR was created think it was F1 2011 maybe. I joined AOR when it was created and somehow managed to get a point in F1 think it was S3 haha. I then returned in S14 and been stuck here since, I am also current a reserve driver in the Iracing GTE League in AOR.

I am expecting 10 races this season with hopefully clean and fair racing, In which I hope to achieve at least 1 win this season.

F1Shape

Pro Karter
Dec 21, 2018
So im a lil late now but who cares

My name is Lukas, im 16 years old and from Germany

Ive watched F1 10 Years ago and f1 2010 was the first game i played on the 360, but since i was so young i stopped watching and playing f1.
Since the mid 2017 season im back on it and bought f1 17 right away and started joining leagues at the release of f1 2018.

I used to race with med TC abs and rl (I still am racin with it in ILR, LoE) but decided to turn off tc for the start of the new season.. as i got more confident with it i thought why not switch evevrything off and yeah thats what i did and i realized once u get used to it its not that bad..

my expectaions are very low since ill probably bottle every race but if i can get a podium id be happy