PS4 AOR S17 PS4 F7 League - Driver Introduction Thread

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
AOR PS4 F7 League - Season 17
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Limaro_83

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
1. Martin, 35, British, drive using Thrustmaster T150 and T3PA pro pedals

2. 1 season in the assist league and the last 3 season hovering in the bottom tiers of no assist leagues!

3. Hoping for some fun racing, score some points and have a well behaved tier!

Reactions: stifler1000

Patido

S17 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Apr 3, 2019
1: Patryk/15/Polish/racing with the Logitech G29

2: These will be my first league races.

3: I hope that there will be good and clean racing!

Note: Because I’m only 15 years old doesn’t mean I drive with my eyes closed. I can assure you guys that I’m a clean driver.

Reactions: Limaro_83

Renetee

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 6, 2019
1. René/21/ German/ Racing with G29

2. First league eperience

3. I hope we have lots of nice on track wheel to wheel action with fairness and respect. Looking forward to racing with you guys :)

ramma

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 12, 2018
1. Ramma, 28, American, using a G29 kit (complete with squeaky AF wheel and all :confused:).

2. 2nd season in AOR, raced in season 16 league F9 where I placed 6th in the championship just after and with the same point count as @MJ7 who is also in this tier! Shows how close things can be.

3. Hoping to keep up the consistency I had in the final few races of last season and continue to improve my pace. More close battles are always nice too.

Jari

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 16, 2016
  1. Jari, 18, Netherlands, Playseat with Thrustmaster T150,
  2. 3rd season in AOR, was a reserve driver in F9 last year and had some great races!
  3. Still wanna gain some experience by racing a full season, wanna practice my tracks a lot more and just be a descent en consistent driver. Looking forward to the upcoming races!

alexP

Pro Karter
Oct 11, 2018
  1. Alex, 30, Romanian, G29.
  2. I started last year on F6 (no assist league); downgraded to F8 after a few races.
  3. Main target is to have 0 DNFs at the end. At some point (maybe F1 2019) I would like to race without RL, so probably I will try to do it on some races this season.

stifler1000

Pro Karter
Jul 7, 2017
1: Patryk/15/Polish/racing with the Logitech G29

2: These will be my first league races.

3: I hope that there will be good and clean racing!

Note: Because I’m only 15 years old doesn’t mean I drive with my eyes closed. I can assure you guys that I’m a clean driver.
A new little kubica ;) looking forward to race with you kid

Reactions: Patido

stifler1000

Pro Karter
Jul 7, 2017
1. Steven, 31 years, using playseat with g29

2. I raced in f7 last year which was my first no assist league. I won two races there but I wasn't consistent at all.

3. I hope to drive more consistent and to win a few races and maybe to turn off racing line completely now

Mcquiz95

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 26, 2017
  1. Kris, age 23, Estonian. I drive on the standard PS4 controller on a crappy chair in front of the TV
  2. I raced in Season 14 in F8 tier and finished runner-up. I also drove a bit during Season 15 and 16 but I lacked motivation because I was positioned in way too high tiers especially considering the lack of practice (maximum of hour or two, often more like 20 minutes) and tyre wear problems with the controller and as such being a moving chicane at every race was no fun at all.
  3. Hopefully I am in the right tier this time and I can fight for podiums and have some fun out there

Peter day

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 23, 2019
Lsd_high age 43 from uk i use a g29 wheel hoping to have close clean battles i raced in f8 assists league last season that was my 1st season after a 2years break from the game would like to say good luck to everyone

Pxcam

Formula Karter
Aug 27, 2018
  1. Hi everyone! My name is Andrew. I'm from the United States and use a Logitech G29.
  2. This is my 2nd season, last season I raced in the American League.
  3. I am expecting clean but fun hard racing. I am hoping to get my first victory this season as well as becoming faster.

sirio42994

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 6, 2019
1 Italian, 25 (CSL Elite)
2 This is my first league racing experience
3 I don't know what to expect since I've only raced in the evaluation race. Hope to be in the right tier. I've always raced 100% distance in career mode so I have to adjust to the 50% format too. I'm probably way slower than I should be but I don't use setups (I only change wings and small/no adjustments in general): I've raced a lot offline but I only focused on the driving aspect never developed the knowledge and experience to make a setup

Renner9

Formula Karter
Aug 29, 2018
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Chris, 32, English, wheel
F8 last time out came 6th
Top 6 would be lovely