Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
AOR XB1 F4 League - Season 17
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Reactions: EditedFaun3698

AlonsoFerrari3

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 27, 2018
Hi I’m ciaran I’m 15 from Dublin in Ireland. I will be racing on a pad this season. I’m very happy with my placement particularly because I will be able to use my racing line which I’m terrible without :)

I’ve competed in the previous two aor seasons in assist league 1 finishing third both years. Last year I felt I could have won the championship if it wasn’t for a bit of bad luck and some mistakes by me. I don’t or haven’t ever competed in any other leagues.

I don’t have a clue where to expect to be this season. I have very good pace but I’m sure the same could be said for everyone else here. I could be at the very front or the very back. Good luck to everyone this year

VBR Mael

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 4, 2019
Hi I'm Mael Pereira I'm 14 years from in Vannes in France. I don’t or haven’t ever competed in any other leagues, it's my fisrt experience. I'm very excited to start the season. I hope can fight for the victory. Good luck for any drivers !

EditedFaun3698

S16 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017
Hey Guys,

I’m steve or “Faun”, I don’t mind either, I am the oldest man on AOR, being racing since Season 4 on and off, was in F7 last season and can’t wait to race with you guys.

Reactions: Germo

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Hello everyone I'm Josh most people call me Germo but wither ways fine. I'm 20, English and use a Thrustmaster TX

This will be my 3rd season now, was in F6 for my first season and F6 last season so If I was in F6 again this year, think I'd have lost the will to live.

My aim before I got into this league was to get in the highest tier with RL/AG so now I'm in it I'd just like to try and get points every single race, good luck everyone for this season :)

Reactions: EditedFaun3698

F1Maestro26

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 12, 2015
Hey guys, I’m James or Maestro, call me either, I’m 17 from London and use the Mad Catz Racing Wheel (I’m expecting it to break any day now).

I’ve been league racing since F1 2015 in a variety of leagues, most recently AOR and ILR. The latter in which I won the championship. I also briefly raced in the AOR F1 Tier In Season 11 and was carried to the constructors championship by a certain Brendon Leigh. Last season, I was in F5, where I finished 3rd winning one race.

The grid looks extremely competitive this season so I’ll just be aiming to find the consistency I couldn’t quite get last season and I’m aiming for regular top 5’s and at least 3 Podiums.

Callum Teasdale

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 6, 2017
Hello I'm Cal or as most know me VSR Malta. I'm from Malta but live in the UK.
Im 19 and I race on the pad since my wheel is having issues. I was in F3 but No line wasnt fun so I've moved down to enjoy my racing in F4.

This tier is incredibly competitive and I know a few familiar faces from previous seasons. Even tho I'm a reserve I hope to be able to score points regularly.