XB1 - AOR S17 XB1 F5 League - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S17 XB1 F5 League - Driver Introduction Thread

Joseph Baigent

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 23, 2017
AOR XB1 F5 League - Season 17
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
So, I’ll start this off!

I’m Troy, I’m 24, I’m Scottish and I’m a member of the Armed forces and I enjoy nothing more than chilling out playing video games and guitar! I’m one of the original 50 people from the original ARL which was AOR’s former identity so I know my way around the league structure!

As far as equipment goes I use the Thrustmaster TX with 599XX Evo wheel rim on it, had that for just over a year and I love it, done me well on DiRT Rally and PCars, Still got a lot to learn on it though.

This season, score more than last season which was a massive haul at 7 points... Shouldn’t be too hard to beat hopefully!

Joseph Baigent

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 23, 2017
I'm Joe, I'm 19 and I am a first year Motorsport Engineering student from England. I've been racing here on and off since S13 and this will be my second full season as a coordinator.

The equipment I use is a pad and my aim for this season is similar to Troy's. To beat last seasons points haul which, for me, was 1 point.

• Funny
Reactions: Briggsy

K04

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 23, 2017
I'm Krish, 24 and in my final year at uni studying motorsport engineering. Been racing since season 14

Use a Thrustmaster TMX wheel and the T3pa pedals.

Aim for this season is to fight for the championship hopefully :) depending on my pace relative to the people from higher leagues last season

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
So, I’ll start this off!

I’m Troy, I’m 24, I’m Scottish and I’m a member of the Armed forces and I enjoy nothing more than chilling out playing video games and guitar! I’m one of the original 50 people from the original ARL which was AOR’s former identity so I know my way around the league structure!

As far as equipment goes I use the Thrustmaster TX with 599XX Evo wheel rim on it, had that for just over a year and I love it, done me well on DiRT Rally and PCars, Still got a lot to learn on it though.

This season, score more than last season which was a massive haul at 7 points... Shouldn’t be too hard to beat hopefully!
7pts omg guessing my backs gonna be sore then lol :p

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'm Kyle, 33 from Leicester. I sell fruit n veg for a living. I love football f1 and gaming also Godzilla and dbz. I use to be a bit of a party animal out every weekend onit like a car bonit ECT but now since meeting the Mrs I spend most my time chilling at home with a nice cuppa tea slippers and a spliff lol.
This will be my 14th season racing on arl/aor. I took part in season 1 upto season 10, missed s11 12 and 13 but rejoined in s15. I raced in f1 back in season 3, won f3 in season 9 and gp2 (f2) in season 10 and f5 in season 15.
I'm buzzing for this season knowing that 7 drivers are f7 and there very evenly paced great drivers. Teaming up with @Troyfmcg one of the legends from old will be cool also the excitement of racing the new drivers too.
The main thing I want this season is close clean racing, if I'm involved in a title battle that would get the blood flowing nicely but main thing is to have fun and beat @Briggsy again :p

Good luck too everyone I'll see you all on track sunday

TeakQuickshare

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 23, 2017
Hi guys, my name is Emil (you can call me Teak), I'm 21 years old and from Denmark. I race on a pad, so it's gonna be a tough season but hopefully I can make the most of it. I started played F1 online when I was in xmatygs noob journey (with some other plebs in this tier) and when that was done I decided to join AOR and have raced in the league for a few seasons now, I was in F2 for S13, F3 in S14 and S15. Last season I was in F5.

I didnt really do to well last season and only had a few good races, I went to New Zealand and missed 5 races and when I came back I had lost all my pace and cant seem to get it back.
Hopefully I can improve this season and add another podium to my very lonely one from Japan S14. I guess it's gonna be a lot like last year with me somewhere in the midfield but you never know. I'm a very poor starter so if you start behind me be extra aware of a slow car in front ;)

I have also done race highlights for a long time now and post them on my YouTube channel, so if you wanna go over there and watch during the season I would be very happy :) Besides that I just look forward to having some fun this season and hopefully some good battles with all of you :)

Briggsy

F1 Test Driver
Apr 25, 2016
I'm Briggsy from North East England, 23, and I am currently doing my masters in civil and structural engineering. I'm aiming for a career in Motorsport though :ROFLMAO:
I've raced for a while now in Aor and did noob journey as well.
From the names here i think constant good points and the odd podium is what I'll aim for, as well as beating the old fart @LC SPEED DEMON.

xScottyyy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 18, 2018
  1. Who are you? Adam 19, at UNI, from England, use thrustmaster TX
  2. What's your previous league racing experience? I race in a few different leagues, had my first, AOR season last season, I improved massively, I didn’t really try in my TT so I hope I’m not too fast or even too slow. I was in F8 last season with the top 3 who sandbagged there times, so it wasn’t really a fair fight
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? I’m hoping to win the championship ☺ Not here to win, what you here for!

xScottyyy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 18, 2018
  1. Who are you? Adam 19, at UNI, from England, use thrustmaster TX
  2. What's your previous league racing experience? I race in a few different leagues, had my first, AOR season last season, I improved massively, I didn’t really try in my TT so I hope I’m not too fast or even too slow. I was in F8 last season with the top 3 who sandbagged there times, so it wasn’t really a fair fight
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? I’m hoping to win the championship ☺ Not here to win, what you here for!
Also I might be switching line off and on depending on track

IS Daigoro

Formula Karter
Aug 21, 2017
I'm Antony, 22 from France. Computer technician from 1 year, I'm driver and co-leader of Ice Spirit, e-sport team specialized in simracing in France.
I take part to 3 leagues per week : AOR F5 here, SF1 GP2 and Ice Spirit championship in 1st division.
I expect to score good points and get some victories, to help Haas and my team mate to win the constructors championship.

Reactions: Briggsy