XB1 - AOR S17 XB1 F5 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S17 XB1 F5 League - Main Thread

Joseph Baigent

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 23, 2017
AOR XB1 F5 League - Season 17
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR XB1 F5 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

League Coordinator(s): @Joseph Baigent
Lobby Host: TBC
Backup host(s): TBC

Drivers and Teams:

Drivers and teams will be added here after the car selection process has been completed!

Mercedes
  1. @Username - Online Name - Nationality - #
  2. @Username - Online Name - Nationality - #

Ferrari

Red Bull

Force India

Williams

Renault

Toro Rosso

Haas

McLaren

Sauber
Reserves

Last edited:

Joseph Baigent

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 23, 2017
Hello Everyone and welcome to F5!

I will be your coordinator for this season so if you have any questions then feel free to ask me.

Please select your car in the car selection thread here:
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-s17-xb1-f5-league-car-and-number-selection-thread.54282/

The stewards panel can be found with the link below:
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/forums/stewards-panel.90/

Feel free to introduce yourself in the driver introduction thread as well
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-s17-xb1-f5-league-driver-introduction-thread.54279/

I look forward to racing all of you on track this season starting with Australia this Sunday.

@Troyfmcg @TeakQuickshare @Bayfield22 @Atul987 @Soggydoughnut @LC SPEED DEMON @Briggsy @the monkey pie @Rob | PePsii @K04 @Allan McIntosh @Bibin Daniel @xScottyyy @Skepii @MeanFern9676240 @IS Daigoro @x RICARDO 93 x

Last edited:

Joseph Baigent

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 23, 2017
A few other things I should add. my gamertag is frobojobo3131, I will be adding you all in the next day or so and I will be inviting you to the lobby.

I will need to identify a host and a backup host as my internet isn't the best. The host's job is to set up the lobby about 20 minutes before the race and then to invite me. I will then check all the settings are ok and I will then hand out invites to everyone else.

If you are unable to attend a race then you must inform me beforehand. Failure to do so three times during this season will result in you being blacklisted.

That should be all for now, cheers

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'm always here chatting away after a race. We race on here why not chat on here?

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
@Joseph Baigent hi mate the OP hasn’t been updated obviously so what cars are available?

Edit, just seen the car thread. I’ll post in there.

Last edited:

TeakQuickshare

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 23, 2017
@Troyfmcg @TeakQuickshare @Bayfield22 @Atul987 @Soggydoughnut @LC SPEED DEMON @Briggsy @the monkey pie @Rob | PePsii @K04 @Allan McIntosh @Bibin Daniel @xScottyyy @Skepii @MeanFern9676240 @IS Daigoro @x RICARDO 93 x @SoggyCabbages @Evilkatmobile

Right lads, there is a new host in town aka. yours truly :) and to make invites easier I would like all of you to join the xbox club i've created. I should have invited all of you, if not then do tell me so we can sort it out. Hopefully you will all join in time for sunday or else its just bad luck, im kidding but plz join ;).

Reactions: LC SPEED DEMON

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@Troyfmcg @TeakQuickshare @Bayfield22 @Atul987 @Soggydoughnut @LC SPEED DEMON @Briggsy @the monkey pie @Rob | PePsii @K04 @Allan McIntosh @Bibin Daniel @xScottyyy @Skepii @MeanFern9676240 @IS Daigoro @x RICARDO 93 x @SoggyCabbages @Evilkatmobile

Right lads, there is a new host in town aka. yours truly :) and to make invites easier I would like all of you to join the xbox club i've created. I should have invited all of you, if not then do tell me so we can sort it out. Hopefully you will all join in time for sunday or else its just bad luck, im kidding but plz join ;).
Hope your internet is good mate, hosting to America/Canada and Europe can cause all sorts of problems as i found this season.