XB1 - AOR S17 XB1 F6 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S17 XB1 F6 League - Main Thread

BoblereN

Formula Karter
Oct 10, 2016
A quick question. In the results and standings thread there is a sun showing for each race. Does this equal no chance of rain in this entire league? :) if so there is no reason for considering wet training

ItsProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
A quick question. In the results and standings thread there is a sun showing for each race. Does this equal no chance of rain in this entire league? :) if so there is no reason for considering wet training
No, its the conditions we've had for each race and sun is the default, if we get rain, after the race that will change to a cloud and have rain drops

• Informative
Reactions: BoblereN

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
Just as Proul said! :)

ItsProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
@maxen - Can you see my signature now? I changed my share settings.

Also, on a personal note, my 5th place the last day sent me over the 100pts mark in my AOR racing career. I've done 43/44 races and scored 109 points which puts me in an average of 9th basically, which is quite fitting as it is usually where my pace is, in every season I've raced. Hopefully I van hit the next 100 sooner but a nice achievement to have hit after a good finish in Britain.

TruckGameBernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016

Also, on a personal note, my 5th place the last day sent me over the 100pts mark in my AOR racing career. I've done 43/44 races and scored 109 points which puts me in an average of 9th basically, which is quite fitting as it is usually where my pace is, in every season I've raced. Hopefully I van hit the next 100 sooner but a nice achievement to have hit after a good finish in Britain.
It's better mate, but it's very big, like Chris had the same issue too.

maxen

F1 2nd Driver
Oct 31, 2018

I'm on mobile right now so can't actually see it, haha

Congrats on hitting 100 points!

• Winner
Reactions: ItsProulx

maxen

F1 2nd Driver
Oct 31, 2018
Yeah, can see it now. Like Sam said, it's quite large; the actual data doesn't take up much space but there's a lot of empty space to the bottom where it says "Sheet 1". I don't know enough about embedded Sheets to know if you can eliminate that empty space or not.

BoblereN

Formula Karter
Oct 10, 2016
Just by curiosity.

Are all the results from the entire season, F1, F2 and so forth gathered behind the scenes in a big sheet, to ease up the placement of people for the next season?

I was just wondering, that it would be a strong tool. You have all qualifying laps, all race times, off course they are not directly comparable as the sessions between the leagues may vary on the weather

And will F1 leagues always in AOR be hosted on Sunday evenings?

ItsProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Just by curiosity.

Are all the results from the entire season, F1, F2 and so forth gathered behind the scenes in a big sheet, to ease up the placement of people for the next season?

I was just wondering, that it would be a strong tool. You have all qualifying laps, all race times, off course they are not directly comparable as the sessions between the leagues may vary on the weather

And will F1 leagues always in AOR be hosted on Sunday evenings?
Yep, all racing will be hosted on Sundays for F1. Other games race different days.

Secondly, all results are easily accessible for all members on AOR, as far back as Season 7 I believe

• Informative

ItsProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Can I just ask everyone who has a YT channel, a twitch stream, or really just posts highlights to just link their account on this thread as I’d like to follow everyone’s highlights