PS4 - AOR S18 F7 - Driver Introduction | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR S18 F7 - Driver Introduction

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
AOR PS4 F7 League - Season 18
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

JebeFIN

Formula Karter
Dec 29, 2014
Hey.. I'm Jesse, 20 years old from Finland. I'm wheel user.. this moment is Logitech G29 wheel but later this season i'll change my wheel to Fanatec. This will be my 4th season in AOR and i want in this season fight championship again! S15 and S16 was last time when i fought championship but i lost that :(

Rali 16

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 25, 2018
hi, i raced in s16 on the pc side. @iJokeri22, i feel like iv raced you before on a pc social??

I use a T300 wheel and was the constructors champion in s16 F7.
I hope to at least finish the races and add to my solitary 1 win in AOR, btw I'm 14.

Last edited:

Demon_Racing1

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 26, 2019
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
hi, Im Mohamed 16 year old from Norway (in game finland). i got only one ds4 and a hori rwa but im very used with the pad Im only fast in one lap pace and in the rain im very good at it but im i good to spin like Vettel

What's your previous league racing experience?
I was in SBRL runned by a youtuber (Foxydude98) and it was my first leage on f1 since ive started to play

What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Atleast beat my teammate and no spinning

Last edited:
Reactions: Rali 16

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hey everyone calls me Joker around here so we'll go with that for another season. I'm 24, British and I race on a T300 which is getting a bit old now but still works just fine.

Well as you can see from my signature I've been around for a long time I started back in season 3 on F1 2011 and apart from F1 2015 and 2017 which I skipped I've taken part in every season since (except S10 but that wasn't really a proper season), In fact Abu Dhabi will be my 300th AOR league race and the Monaco race is on the 8th anniversary of the day I signed up to AOR so I've got a couple of landmarks to come this season.

Don't want to make any bold predictions as despite my experience I've never been the fastest driver but I'm normally very consistent and pick up points so I wouldn't be a bad teammate if you wanted to have a run at the constructors championship. ;)

hi, i raced in s16 on the pc side. @iJokeri22, i feel like iv raced you before on a pc social??
Yes I raced S16 and 17 on PC so there is a good chance we raced at some point I do recognize your name now that I think about it.

• Happy
Reactions: Rali 16

Nick Brown

S15 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Sep 21, 2017
British, 36, I use G29 Wheel.

Raced in S14 in the assist league, I managed to win F6 in S15, but struggled in F5 S16 with no Racing Line, started to get the hang of it towards the end of the season and then I missed S17.

Expectations for the season will be finish the 1st race (hopefully in the points) and just get upto the level I can race with RL, the rest will depend on how quick you guys are.

GL to everyone, im looking forward to the season and if anyone wants to add me on PSN it's Random-Punchline.

Paddyjamie

Formula Karter
Apr 7, 2018
  1. Who are you? I’m Craig, I’m 33yo from Northern Ireland and I use the pad
  2. What's your previous league racing experience? Raced in AOR for 4 seasons
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? I’m hoping to score points regularly and maybe fight for a few podiums. I’ve raced with a few of the lads before, last season I raced Humbo and steen. I raced jcol during my time in A1 for 2.5 seasons and look forward to racing them again

Reactions: Nick Brown

EVR_Matt3r_

Semi-Pro Karter
May 7, 2018
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc) Hey I’m Matt, I’m 23 and from the UK. I currently use Thrustmaster T300
  2. What's your previous league racing experience? I’ve been league raced since October 2017. Started in a little league (at the time) called ILR and haven’t looked back since
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? I’m expecting a lot of bottles as I’ve just recently transferring to no abs but looking to gain consistency and with more consistency means more speed so yeah that’s my aim

JCoL

S17 AOR PS4 Assist League 1 Champion
Apr 4, 2018
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc) I'm Jack, 21 Years old from the UK (Brexit means Brexit), used to use a pad but decided to dust off the wheel so now use the Logitech G29.
  2. What's your previous league racing experience? This will be my 4th season in AOR, won the top tier assist league last season and decided to go for no assists whatsoever for an added challenge. Currently race in ILR, AOR and LoE.
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? Hoping to battle a lot of the guys and maybe even fight for podiums, but to just mainly keep it on the track for as long as possible.

Andrei Ivan

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 28, 2016
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc) :
Hello, my name is Andrei, 39 years old from Romania, i used T300 + F1 ADD-on steering wheel + Tp3PRo pedals
  1. What's your previous league racing experience? I am here since S14 and i was on some podiums , 3rd place ussually
  2. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? Win some races and fighting for championship.

Kiimii95

Semi-Pro Karter
May 19, 2019
Hi, I'm Yauci, i'm 24 from Spain, I race with T300
I’ve been league racing since 2010 and I have quite good experience.
I would like to fight for the championship, we will see

Last edited:

moana2907

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 6, 2014
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc) : My name is Martin, 20 from France. I use a T150 pro yith a shitty screen
  2. What's your previous league racing experience? I did 4 racing leagues:
    F12013 : 2nd and champion in minor leagues
    F12014 : RC (RealChampionship at that time) : Champion GP2 league with 100% victories , promoted to F1 league for the last races where i got 5th in championship (1 win out of the final 4 races ) + some decent results in AOR
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? Former pad player, i didn't play any F1 Games between 2014-2019 ( so i missed F12015,16,17). So basically i'm trying to get back to a decent level at F1 game and get used to the wheel drive. Hopefully after a few races i'll be able to play the championship, but it seems a bit overestimating for the moment

jochen3660

S18 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Mar 11, 2019
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc) I'm Jochen from Belgium (Flemish part), 33 yrs, and i watch F1 since 1994. I own a Fanatec CSL Elite F1 wheel since a few weeks (had Thrustmaster T300RS with Ferrari F1 addon before).
  2. What's your previous league racing experience? I drove in a league from Racestars.nl and ALR
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? I hope to be competitive in this league and to have nice battles. Because my previous leagueraces where a bit boring because i was a bit slower as the top, but faster than the rest of the field so i raced most of the time without any battle :)

silver-sponge

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 28, 2019
Hi I'm Loïc I'm 23 years old, from France. I use the PS4 controller to drive.

Since 2012 in differents French leagues like CBF, F1DM and F1RC.

Fair battle first, but increase my "skills".

Reactions: iJokeri22