PS4 - AOR S18 F7 - Main Discussion | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR S18 F7 - Main Discussion

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Please welcome @Rabaca10 as our new reserve driver.

Whats your PSN @Rabaca10 I tried searching for the one on your profile but nothing came up?

Renner9

Formula Karter
Aug 29, 2018
Guys apologies I haven’t been there for the last 7 weeks I had a baby not had time and I was hoping as the weeks went on I’d get time...unfortunately not. Therefore I’m going to drop out until next years game. Thanks for the opportunity to race the last 18months loved majority of it.

• Informative
Reactions: iJokeri22

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Hi all just your friendly neighbourhood Wobbuffet appearing, I know the Xmas break for the leagues is coming up in a couple weeks and for most of you I imagine your looking forward to that break.

However for those that think they'll still have the appetite or desire to race during the Xmas break, then please feel free to check out the thread below if your interested:

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Driver Update

As much as I hate doing this rules are rules so unfortunately.
@Patido Has accumulated 3 uninformed no shows from Hungary, Belgium and Italy this means @Patido has been removed from the league and placed on the blacklist.

Also warnings.
@JohnnyR95 and @Oner Schumacher You are both on 2 uninformed no shows @JohnnyR95 from Britain and Italy and @Oner Schumacher from Austria and Britain so you are both 1 away from being removed as well so please make sure you inform me ON THE FORUM if you are unable to attend any races.

Also.
@Demon_Racing1 Has asked to be removed from the reserve list.

Oner Schumacher

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 9, 2017
You are right, I have to go to my home country and havent had a chance to inform you. Will be more cautious...

Driver Update

As much as I hate doing this rules are rules so unfortunately.
@Patido Has accumulated 3 uninformed no shows from Hungary, Belgium and Italy this means @Patido has been removed from the league and placed on the blacklist.

Also warnings.
@JohnnyR95 and @Oner Schumacher You are both on 2 uninformed no shows @JohnnyR95 from Britain and Italy and @Oner Schumacher from Austria and Britain so you are both 1 away from being removed as well so please make sure you inform me ON THE FORUM if you are unable to attend any races.

Also.
@Demon_Racing1 Has asked to be removed from the reserve list.

Reactions: iJokeri22