PS4 - AOR S18 F7 - Main Discussion | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR S18 F7 - Main Discussion

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Hey! How i can change my acoount e-mail adress? Didnt find option to do that anywhere on my profile page, there was only password changing.

@iJokeri22
If you click on account details there should be an option to change your email I believe.

SaMadhi_

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 19, 2017
If you click on account details there should be an option to change your email I believe.
Yea now i found it with my phone browser but early tryied found it with Osx browser Safari and didnt found, maby just didnt saw it there but thx, problem solved.

Reactions: iJokeri22

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@JohnnyR95 Has been removed from the league and placed on the blacklist for accumulating 3 uninformed no shows.

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@beeric__ Has been removed from the league and placed on the blacklist for accumulating more than 3 uninformed no shows

@F1Shape You are on 2 atm so make sure you inform me if you cant make it to any of the last 3 races or you will be removed as well.

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@F1Shape Has been removed from the league and blacklisted for accumulating 3 uninformed no shows.

jochen3660

S18 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Mar 11, 2019
Thanks to all of you for a very good season of racing! Thanks to this league i could finally learn to do races without any assist, which i thought i never could!

In the first couple of races i was struggeling a lot because i needed to get used to it, but from Monaco on, i started to feel more and more comfortable with it.

The last 2 or 3 weeks i was maybe a bit off the pace because i was doing iRacing too often rathen than practicing for our league lol!

I think i will retire from F1 league racing because i'm currently having more fun with iRacing. Maybe i'm getting into some endurance races.
Time will tell...

Cheers!