PC - AOR S18 PC F8 League - Round 11 - German Grand Prix [10/11/2019 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR S18 PC F8 League - Round 11 - German Grand Prix [10/11/2019 08:00PM]

Dobby

F1 Coordinator & S14 AOR PC F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 16, 2017
Round 11 - German Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

*BANNER HERE*

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 10th November 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hockenheimring
Laps: 34

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

*TRACK GRAPHICS HERE*

Confirmed no-shows:
- @MisterJasper
- @Frihman
- @Jan Doring
- @Kryxeno
- @Rohan

Last edited:

Kryxeno

S15 AOR PC Assist League 2 Champion
Feb 6, 2018
I think its best if I retire this season since I am not able to attend a multitude of races. Sorry

• Informative
Reactions: Dobby

TheSevi87

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 30, 2016
I really bothered with this race. First we have a ghost Renault (I don't know if I was in the room and sometimes I could take control), which is not transparent. I must say that I also made a stupid maneuver and received 5 sanction posts.

In the race, there is too much aggressiveness at the start and I can't do anything. Again, harmed and losing important points. Later, a McLaren makes a maneuver that I can't understand, it damages my front wing. Finally, Renault again bothers me again (I think it suddenly takes control of the car, I'm not sure), brakes dry and tries to dodge it, losing even more positions.

Please be more careful. It is very courageous to spoil races where you can achieve a good position, or at least enjoy the race. But this is getting out of hand.

• Wow
Reactions: Kippetje

Slickz

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 20, 2019
What was that lap 1 at the hairpin, front wing damage pretty much ruining me, ah well

P1g3oN

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 6, 2018
I really bothered with this race. First we have a ghost Renault (I don't know if I was in the room and sometimes I could take control), which is not transparent. I must say that I also made a stupid maneuver and received 5 sanction posts.

In the race, there is too much aggressiveness at the start and I can't do anything. Again, harmed and losing important points. Later, a McLaren makes a maneuver that I can't understand, it damages my front wing. Finally, Renault again bothers me again (I think it suddenly takes control of the car, I'm not sure), brakes dry and tries to dodge it, losing even more positions.

Please be more careful. It is very courageous to spoil races where you can achieve a good position, or at least enjoy the race. But this is getting out of hand.
Super sorry about the front wing, I was the stupid mclaren. I was looking at something else for 0.1 seconds and suddenly I was past my braking point. I tried to avoid the crash by going in front of you and I didn't feel any contact on my end but I guess I just barely hit you. Sorry again, my mistake.

Kippetje

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 30, 2018

I'm not 100% sure but it could be Codies fucking with the Renault there. Me (the other renault) and my teammate finished just behind one another in P6 & 7, which seems very unlikely when looking at that's going on in your screen. I remember in past games sometimes the game would totally screw up a connection between person A & B and it looks very much like that.

Sucks either way though :(

Sabba7h

F1 Test Driver
Aug 26, 2017
I'm not sure what happened in turn 3, I got hit from the rear left and the car went completely sideways.

Idk if the incident was my fault or someone elses but based on the video above it seems like Susonstein understeered into me? Please don't keep your foot in it if you know you're going to go off and hit someone, that ruined at least 5 people's race.

Gelbewand1989

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 1, 2019

I don’t know what happened there...
In my POV this was the only time I was near to you. It ruined my race but even tho you obviously weren’t driving like that I guess, it was my fault.

Dobby

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 16, 2017

Allright, I've seen the footage. And I have to say some weird moves were made. Please report any incidents you saw. The stewards will take care of that. And thank you for trying to make our league better. Also one note on your side. You clicked the start race button really early. Please wait atleast a minute or so for everone to make their changes!

Dobby

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 16, 2017
Allright, I've seen the footage. And I have to say some weird moves were made. Please report any incidents you saw. The stewards will take care of that. And thank you for trying to make our league better. Also one note on your side. You clicked the start race button really early. Please wait atleast a minute or so for everone to make their changes!
Sorry it wasnt you it was @SusonsteiN who clicked it really early.

SusonsteiN

Pro Karter
Jun 29, 2019
Sorry for the early start button, I was looking at my phone and I didn't notice that xd. Now the first lap, I hitted the rear of @Sabba7h on T4, but I couldn't avoid him, I got a Renault on my interior, and honestly what were you doing on T4 to go so slow, I mean you have to be on full throttle at that point, I didnt expect a guy at that low speed there. I'm sorry for everyone who got damage

Sabba7h

F1 Test Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Sorry for the early start button, I was looking at my phone and I didn't notice that xd. Now the first lap, I hitted the rear of @Sabba7h on T4, but I couldn't avoid him, I got a Renault on my interior, and honestly what were you doing on T4 to go so slow, I mean you have to be on full throttle at that point, I didnt expect a guy at that low speed there. I'm sorry for everyone who got damage
I had cars in front of me. Dirty air is a bitch around here, and I lost all grip so I was trying to avoid not only going off track but also spinning or hitting someone in front of me. And I'm not gonna full send it on the first lap going three wide in T3.

It is what it is, the race is over.