PC - AOR S18 PC F8 League - Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix [17/11/2019 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR S18 PC F8 League - Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix [17/11/2019 08:00PM]

Dobby

F1 Coordinator & S14 AOR PC F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 16, 2017
Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

*BANNER HERE*

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 17th November 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

*TRACK GRAPHICS HERE*

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Adam Summerfield

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 18, 2017
To who ever i hit i apologize, i expect a penalty from the stewards i was having issues with my brake pedal but that doesn't excuse what i did it was silly from me and again i'm sorry if it ended any ones chances of a good result.

Dobby

F1 Coordinator & S14 AOR PC F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 16, 2017
@TheSevi87 please make a stewards enquiry. If you leave the league without a valid reason you will get blacklisted. And you can never participate in any of our leagues again.

@SusonsteiN turn 1 incident? I'd like to hear it from your perspective first, before I report it

@Slickz it seems to me you were trying to crash your car on purpose?

@Diesel-iwnl- Are you trying to wipe out @VegaZ here?

P1g3oN

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 6, 2018
@Dobby I think I caused the turn 1 incident.
I wanted to follow adam's line but I didnt expect that Ro would go so slow so before I knew it I was on the inside of him and I couldn't just drive over the grass. I could've been a bit tighter around the corner though, sorry.

Reactions: Dobby