PC - AOR S18 PC F8 League - Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix [26/01/2020 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR S18 PC F8 League - Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix [26/01/2020 08:00PM]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Dobby

F1 Coordinator & S14 AOR PC F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 16, 2017
Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 26th January 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Kippetje

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 30, 2018
my race highlights:

Congrats to Adam for winning the race, and Vegaz for winning the championship! Just noticed Renault was on top of constructors, so I guess that's still a goal to aim for! :D

Reactions: SusonsteiN

SusonsteiN

Pro Karter
Jun 29, 2019
Well I don't even know what to say about after this race...
Firstable @Gelbewand1989 lost the control of his car on the middle of the exit of turn 12, he hitted me and I broke completely the front wong , after a comeback to P3, I pitted to soft tyre and then on the same Turn, the same situation, the same **** now with @Sabba7h but this time I broke my wheel... cmon guys if you gonna loose the control of your car dont turn to the opponent... So sad after a race that I could win... People need to understand that you are not racing alone...
After this I won't race the last one because I dont feel happy racing this league...Maybe next season I will try again...
Video:

Last edited:

Sabba7h

F1 Test Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Came online for two things:

1. Deepest apologies to @SusonsteiN I tried to stay out of your way when the car spun, not much else I could have done there. I'm sorry.
2. **** this bitch ass bum head ass bullshit game, after Abu Dhabi I'm going to other games.

Gelbewand1989

Pro Karter
Jul 1, 2019
I
Well I don't even know what to say about after this race...
Firstable @Gelbewand1989 lost the control of his car on the middle of the exit of turn 12, he hitted me and I broke completely the front wong , after a comeback to P3, I pitted to soft tyre and then on the same Turn, the same situation, the same **** now with @Sabba7h but this time I broke my wheel... cmon guys if you gonna loose the control of your car dont turn to the opponent... So sad after a race that I could win... People need to understand that you are not racing alone...
After this I won't race the last one because I dont feel happy racing this league...Maybe next season I will try again...
Video:

I‘m rly sry. I knew you were on the right side but I just lost the car. I hope this won’t ever happen to me, sry.

Levingston

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 15, 2017
Came online for two things:

1. Deepest apologies to @SusonsteiN I tried to stay out of your way when the car spun, not much else I could have done there. I'm sorry.
2. **** this bitch ass bum head ass bullshit game, after Abu Dhabi I'm going to other games.

Damn... wish I'd know so I could give you the position back... I thought I got you legit. Sorry man.

Jan Doring

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 23, 2019
After sitting comfortable at P1 for a few laps it was time to switch to inters, unfortunately I was way too greedy to overtake the guys that were still on full wets. Let this race be a lesson to stay pacient in the rain... Futhermore congratz to Adam and @VegaZ for winning the championship.

Already looking forward for next season.