PC - AOR S18 PC F8 League - Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix [26/01/2020 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR S18 PC F8 League - Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix [26/01/2020 08:00PM]

Dobby

F1 Coordinator & S14 AOR PC F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 16, 2017
Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 26th January 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Kippetje

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 30, 2018
my race highlights:

Congrats to Adam for winning the race, and Vegaz for winning the championship! Just noticed Renault was on top of constructors, so I guess that's still a goal to aim for! :D

Reactions: SusonsteiN

SusonsteiN

Pro Karter
Jun 29, 2019
Well I don't even know what to say about after this race...
Firstable @Gelbewand1989 lost the control of his car on the middle of the exit of turn 12, he hitted me and I broke completely the front wong , after a comeback to P3, I pitted to soft tyre and then on the same Turn, the same situation, the same **** now with @Sabba7h but this time I broke my wheel... cmon guys if you gonna loose the control of your car dont turn to the opponent... So sad after a race that I could win... People need to understand that you are not racing alone...
After this I won't race the last one because I dont feel happy racing this league...Maybe next season I will try again...
Video:

Last edited:

Sabba7h

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Came online for two things:

1. Deepest apologies to @SusonsteiN I tried to stay out of your way when the car spun, not much else I could have done there. I'm sorry.
2. **** this bitch ass bum head ass bullshit game, after Abu Dhabi I'm going to other games.

Gelbewand1989

Pro Karter
Jul 1, 2019
I
Well I don't even know what to say about after this race...
Firstable @Gelbewand1989 lost the control of his car on the middle of the exit of turn 12, he hitted me and I broke completely the front wong , after a comeback to P3, I pitted to soft tyre and then on the same Turn, the same situation, the same **** now with @Sabba7h but this time I broke my wheel... cmon guys if you gonna loose the control of your car dont turn to the opponent... So sad after a race that I could win... People need to understand that you are not racing alone...
After this I won't race the last one because I dont feel happy racing this league...Maybe next season I will try again...
Video:

I‘m rly sry. I knew you were on the right side but I just lost the car. I hope this won’t ever happen to me, sry.

Levingston

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 15, 2017
Came online for two things:

1. Deepest apologies to @SusonsteiN I tried to stay out of your way when the car spun, not much else I could have done there. I'm sorry.
2. **** this bitch ass bum head ass bullshit game, after Abu Dhabi I'm going to other games.

Damn... wish I'd know so I could give you the position back... I thought I got you legit. Sorry man.

Sabba7h

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Damn... wish I'd know so I could give you the position back... I thought I got you legit. Sorry man.
No worries it's not your fault. This is a glitch that happens even in career mode. Nothing was going to prevent it from happening.

Reactions: Levingston

Jan Doring

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 23, 2019
After sitting comfortable at P1 for a few laps it was time to switch to inters, unfortunately I was way too greedy to overtake the guys that were still on full wets. Let this race be a lesson to stay pacient in the rain... Futhermore congratz to Adam and @VegaZ for winning the championship.

Already looking forward for next season.