PC - AOR S18 PC F9 League - Round 02 - Bahrain Grand Prix [18/08/2019 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR S18 PC F9 League - Round 02 - Bahrain Grand Prix [18/08/2019 08:00PM]

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th August 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Innitialization
@Deadbye
@Fersiphion
@Falicsi

Last edited:

filipos6

Formula Karter
Jan 1, 2018
I'm going on a trip later that night, but if everything starts in time or a bit earlier I should be fine to race.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
I'm going on a trip later that night, but if everything starts in time or a bit earlier I should be fine to race.
The only way we start a little early is when everybody is online on time, which happens almost never. So expect it to start either right on time or maximum 5 minutes late. Will you still be able to race?

Billamy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 7, 2017
I'd rather race in Australia and crash 21 times than launch DX11 (which worked last week) to get kicked off for "cheating" , then DX12 only to crash 5 minutes later...

• Sad
Reactions: Mo#9991

Mo#9991

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 14, 2017
Smooooooooooth oooperraaaatooooor

Thank you to @JSi for applying pressure to me for effectively the whole race. Managed to stay ahead apart from one lap where you got ahead of me in T1, but took the position back around the outside of T4 on lap 17, almost collecting @Mali Baćo as he was hidden coming back onto the track when I was slipstreaming on the way to T4 - could have been nasty.

• Wow
Reactions: JSi and Mali Baćo

Ligenz

S17 AOR PC F10 Champion
Jan 15, 2019
Instead of highlights, I will produce a video called "Throwing Away a Win for Dummies". Absolutely gutted.

Congrats to @Borderline for the win and @Ligenz for a great fight.
If you are looking for a better view of your spin, you can use my video and add my mistake from lap 23 when i loosed p1. But to be fair @Borderline deserved to win this one. He was fast and so regular on Bahrain GP. He made fastest lap on final lap without drs assist. Respect. I looking forward to China GP. I hope there will be more guys on grid next week.
And here is my pov from Bahrain

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Oh man. I don’t think I’ve ever sweat that much in a league race. Continuously applying pressure to @Ligenz in a hope I could overtake him after he makes a mistake, as I knew overtaking wasn’t gonna be easy. And when I did that in lap 23, I still had to loose him from my DRS-range.

Ye, I did take the fastest lap, but that was because I had fuel and ERS left in the end, which I all used in the end. It was almost a full lap of rich mix and hotlap ERS. And I’m pretty good with worn tyres, I think.

My PoV:

• Clever
Reactions: Ligenz