PS4 - AOR S18 PS4 F10 LEAGUE - DRIVER INTRODUCTION THREAD | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR S18 PS4 F10 LEAGUE - DRIVER INTRODUCTION THREAD

Limaro_83

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
AOR PS4 F10 League - Season 18
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

L3W1_UK

Pro Karter
Aug 22, 2018
I'll jump straight in and kick it off haha.

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc) Hi guys I'm Lewis. 26 from the UK, currently on a T150 wheel with T3PA pro pedals. It's my first wheel to get used to it, hoping to upgrade to a T300 with F1 add on soon.
  2. What's your previous league racing experience? First season in AOR, and first league for F1 but I have raced in leagues on GT Sport before.
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? Considering I'm a complete newbie to AOR & F1 league racing. I hope to stay out of trouble and find my feet for the first few races and build up some consistency. interested to see where I am pace wise compared to everyone else in this league !

Joost

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 13, 2016
  1. Who are you? Hi I’m Joost, 34 years old. From the Netherlands. I’m racing with the thrustmaster T300RS.
  2. What's your previous league racing experience? I have raced some competitions here at aor. From GT3 to F1 2017.
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? I hope to have a pleasant season with you guys. With clean and fair racing.

DonSteeringwheel

Formula Karter
Jul 19, 2019
1. Who are you?

Hi I'm Dennis, 26 years old living in Germany, originally from Poland. I have a Logitech G29 wheel since end of February so I'm rather new into this.

I'm pretty new to racing eSports in general. I didn't race in any leagues and was tired of the usual online lobbies so that I was looking for a fair racing competition.

Clean, fair racing with nice battles and a lot of fun for every driver here in our league where we can improve and push each other to perform at the best of our level so that everybody has a nice experience of league racing.

Last edited:

Bashful4

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2018
  1. Who are you? Hi guys, my name is Pedro, 37 years old from Portugal. I race with a G29 wheel and pedals.
  2. What's your previous league racing experience? I started in these games last year, in Season 16 and then 17.
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? Well, with the new game and don't much practice, i just hope that in this league we get great clean battles, and hoping for the podium on the end of the season. Let's see how the first race will turn up, and my pace comparing to the rest of the league.

iej76

F1 Test Driver
Oct 15, 2015
1. Ian. 43 (yes that old really) England. Logitech g29

2. This is my fourth season. Always in bottom league. Generally mid to bottom. Best quali ever 4th. Best result ever 4th

3. I am too slow and make too many mistakes. Take pride on being clean but sometimes too compliant. Always expect too much of myself so will say that this season I hope to finish most races and maybe nick a point from time to time. A lucky first podium is probably too much to ask

TiraellF1

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 18, 2019
1. Who are you?

Hi I'm Nikita, 29 years from Russia. Special for f1 2019 I bought Thrustmaster T300RS.

In periode 2011-2013 i’m raced on platform rfactor f1 modes.Since then I've had a break from racing.

I will try to get fun and fight for points.

Last edited:

Jason007

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
  1. Who are you? Hey all, my name is Jason, 29 years old, and live in the United States. I currently race in a Challenge Playseat, Fanatec Clubsport V3 pedals, Fanatec ClubSport wheelbase, and Fanatec Carbon Formula wheel.
  2. What's your previous league racing experience? This would be my sixth season racing in AOR, and fourth AOR season as a COD
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? As with my previous six seasons of racing... win a damn race! XD And good solid clean racing of course!

Graeme Weston

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 14, 2015
who are you.
Hi I’m graeme from Leicester I’m 37 years old I use a thrustmaster t500

What’s your previous league racing.
I started league racing about 7 years ago but in between took a couple years out from racing on project cars.

What are you expecting and to achieve in the season ahead .
To have fun clean racing and score some points

Pxcam

Formula Karter
Aug 27, 2018
  1. Who are you? My name is Andrew. I am 23 years old. I use a Logitech G29. I am from the United States.
  2. What's your previous league racing experience? I raced in the American League in F1 2018.
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? I am expecting to get faster and I am hoping to achieve my first league race win.

djl850

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 3, 2019
My name is Derrick, and I live in the US. I’m 25 years old. I use a Logitech g29. This is my first year league racing, but I’ve been playing f1 games since 2015. I’m just excited to be in a league! I’m tired of playing career mode season after season, and I’d like to hopefully learn a little bit from the rest of you on track!

Bashful4

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2018
My name is Derrick, and I live in the US. I’m 25 years old. I use a Logitech g29. This is my first year league racing, but I’ve been playing f1 games since 2015. I’m just excited to be in a league! I’m tired of playing career mode season after season, and I’d like to hopefully learn a little bit from the rest of you on track!
Welcome Derrick, we hope for a great league of fair and clean battles. I started last year in season 16 and it was great, nothing to do with online lobbies. Here we have to respect the other drivers in track, hope you have fun.

Reactions: iej76

Fernando Fio

Pro Karter
Jul 30, 2019
  1. My name is Fernando Fio , I have 34 years old from Brazil and racing with trust master t150.
  2. I use to play in the best Brazilian league (warmup league)
  3. Now I want to test myself against the best in apex. I come to be one of the bests and in this first first time i this league I hope achieve a good position and put the Brazilian flag on top

Kellvinnr3

S18 AOR PS4 F10 Champion
Sep 10, 2017
My name is Kelvin, 29yo live in The Netherlands.

I use an T300 with TP3A pedals.

Last edited:

ColinRMason

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 4, 2019
Bit late to the party!

My name is Colin Mason and I am 36.

This is my first league racing I have entered however I raced TKM karts competitively when I was younger, winning Welsh Championship in 2001. Im hoping this experience will help me!

I use a Playseat Challenge with G29.

I hope I dont make a tit out of myself and have some fun, clean racing!