Casper24-F1

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 20, 2018
AOR PS4 F2 League - Season 18
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Joglar

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 20, 2018
1. I’m a boi from Ponferrada, Spain. 15 years old (soon 16) Thrustmaster T150 Pro. I’ve got a Youtube Channel (Not big tho) The name of the channel is Pablo Joglar, just like my name.
2. A lot
3. Get a Top 3 finish in the championship as minimum.

MRL_vasterracer

S18 AOR PS4 F2 Champion
Jul 16, 2019
1.I'm a 14 year old boy, who comes from Germany and I race on the Logitech g29. I have a YouTube Channel (MRL_vasterracer) where I will post the highlights of each races from my perspective .
2.I did 3 seasons in an other league before.
3. I hope to be fighting at the front and get got points. My goal for this season is to be within the top five in the championship

S2V_RubenVG

Pro Karter
Sep 8, 2018
•I'm 16 year old boy from Spain, I'm racing with a T300 with the F1 add on.
•I raced here in S16 ( F2 ), S17 ( F1 ), and this season will be my third.
• Win the championship

Kiiski123

Pro Karter
Dec 4, 2018
1. Heyyy bois! I'm also a boi, 17 years old from Finland. Equipment is 2,5 years old thrustmaster 150
2. Joined in F2 in the middle of the season 16 and raced in the back of the grid last season in F1.
3. Hoping to dominate early in the season and get back to F1 because boi this race is so damn late here in Finland.

nolann

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 7, 2018
i’m 18 years old from French! im racing a T500 with thé f1 add on!
i raced in S16 (F1) and S17 (F2)
win the championship

VRT_Surface

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 11, 2019
Hello everybody, I'm 16 years old coming from Greece but for the last 2.5 year I've been living in Washington DC. I race with a Fanatec CSL Elite.
My first league race was last September. Raced 4 seasons on other leagues and finished 1/2/2/3. This is my first season in AOR.
I hope to be fighting for podiums. Getting a couple of wins would be great.

jomppalainen

S16 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 6, 2018
1. I'm old, apparently. 26. Finnish, racing with the fanatec CSL elite.
2. Done 2 seasons in AOR, S16 in F4 and S17 in F2. A couple of seasons in other leagues too, nothing really outside of F1 games or pre-2018 though.
3. Doubt I'll be a front-runner so just... Have some fun races, get some points, maybe see one of them fast-flying choppers I never saw earlier but todays patch removed?

FTR_Drez

S17 AOR PS4 F3 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
1. I am 21 years old, I race with a pad and I am Spaniard
2 I have been racing I leagues since 2012 but came back from “retirement” last year and won the f3 championship
3. My main focus is to be consistent and to fight for wins ( I don’t know about the championship

Last edited:

B1b4st1sCh

Junior Karter
Jun 28, 2019
I‘m 17 years old, I‘m from Germany and im driving with a pad.
I did drove in other leagues, exactly in two other leagues, but they weren’t international ones.
I hope to be at least in the top 5 for the next season

Casper24-F1

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 20, 2018
Hi everyone, as some of you might know I'm racing in F1, which means I'm coordinating that tier as well. Since F2 doesn't have a coordinator (yet), I'll be your coordinator this season. Hopefully I'll get some help from the other F1 cods too, because I can't do all of this on my own. If you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask me!

Like I said, I'm racing in F1, which means I can't be there on the Sunday night in F2. I've asked @APeeeX_EU if he could host the lobby and make sure everyone gets multiple invites. He will try to make sure everything runs smoothly on race day.

Good luck to everyone on Sunday! :)

Reactions: APeeeX_EU

CA_993

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 21, 2018
1. I am 25 years old from Turkey. i race with a fanatec.
2. This is my first season in AOR
3. Top 3

APeeeX_EU

Formula Karter
Nov 11, 2018
Hi guys I’m Chris from Germany and I’m 21 years old.
My first League Race was In AOR S16 in F3, since S17 I’m in F2.

I‘ll be your lobby host for and I help @Casper24-F1 as much as I can.
In the next few days I sent you a friend request [ChriiiS_70] to invite you in the lobby.
I‘ll open the lobby 15 minutes before the race start.

Iceman07

Junior Karter
Aug 16, 2019
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hi, I'm Feri I am 30 from Slovakia and I run controller

2. What's your previous league racing experience?
I started league in 2018. I'm about level 80 in my career. So I'm not a pro.

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
I want good and fair races. Of course, the ultimate goal is to win the championship!