PS4 AOR S18 PS4 F2 League - Main Thread

Casper24-F1

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 20, 2018
AOR PS4 F2 League - Season 18
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR PS4 F2 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

League Coordinator: @jomppalainen
Lobby Host: @jomppalainen
Backup Host: @APeeeX_EU

Drivers and Teams:

Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team

1. @Kiiski123 - LR_Kiiski - Finland - #99
  2. @Nic118247 - LR_Nic118 - Britain - #

Scuderia Ferrari
  1. @xMtZx_ - PAM_xMTZx - Spain - #26
  2. @FTR_Drez - FTR_Drez - Spain - #14

Aston Martin Red Bull Racing
  1. @jomppalainen - jomppalainen - Finland - #13
  2. @clarky_110 - JClarky_110_clarky - Britain - #11

Racing Point BWT Mercedes
  1. @MRL_vasterracer - MRL_vasterracer - German - #21
  2. @Paris - S2v_paaris - Britain - #53

ROKiT Williams Racing
  1. @louisw03 - ILRT_Louis - Britain - #12
  2. @TheXocolateHD - S2V_xocolate - Spain - #22

Renault F1 Team
  1. @Joglar - R70_PabloJoglar - Spain - #95
  2. @Ashbest122 - Ashbest122 - Lithuania - #15

Scuderia Toro Rosso
  1. @S2V_RubenVG - S2V_RubenVG - Spain - #93
  2. @nolann - S2V_Nolan - France - #28

Haas F1 Team
  1. @CA_993 - CA_993 - Turkey - #43
  2. @LR_Surface - LR_Surface - Greece - #37

McLaren
  1. @Technique_gaming - NSX_masiina - Finland - #47
  2. @APeeeX_EU - ChriiiS_70 - German - #72

Alfa Romeo Racing
  1. @Sparkzxzx - Sparkzxzx - Scotland - #24
  2. @petrux - Petrux891 - Italy - #46
Reserves
@Gamer_DA_best262 - F1_Gamer62 - England - #

Last edited by a moderator:

Casper24-F1

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 20, 2018
League Update

Good news - @jomppalainen has become F2 coordinator! He will take F2 over from me right now. He will also be the lobby host on Sunday. Make sure to add him on PSN in order to get an invite to the lobby.

S2V_RubenVG

Pro Karter
Sep 8, 2018
Hi! There is a problem in the car selector. I'm with Nolan ( Toro Rosso ) but I choose Mercedes before that, so when kiski select mercedes I move to toro rosso with Nolan, but in the driver championship and team championship ( more important ), I'm with kiski instead of nolan, so the team championship points are currently bad, sorry for that, but I'm not in Mercedes, I'm in Toro Rosso and kiski is in Mercedes. So u need to change that. Sorry for that

jomppalainen

S16 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 6, 2018
Hi! There is a problem in the car selector. I'm with Nolan ( Toro Rosso ) but I choose Mercedes before that, so when kiski select mercedes I move to toro rosso with Nolan, but in the driver championship and team championship ( more important ), I'm with kiski instead of nolan, so the team championship points are currently bad, sorry for that, but I'm not in Mercedes, I'm in Toro Rosso and kiski is in Mercedes. So u need to change that. Sorry for that
Sorted, thanks mate(y)

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & 3 Time AOR Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
I'd like to welcome @petrux to the F2 tier, he'll be filling in as a reserve for now. Make sure you pick a racing number in the car and number selection thread HERE.

@jomppalainen

• Informative
Reactions: jomppalainen

Curly

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
I'd like to welcome @Nic118247 to the F2 tier, he'll be filling in as a reserve for now. Should be some spaces in tonights race.

@jomppalainen

Curly

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
I'd like to welcome @Sparkzxzx and @Gamer_DA_best262 to the F2 tier, they will be filling in as first and second reserve respectively for now. Make sure you lads pick a racing number as well. @jomppalainen is your coordinator, though make sure to send @APeeeX_EU a friend request for tonights race if you can make it, his PSN is "ChriiiS_70".

Curly

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
I'd like to welcome @OnyxMer to the F2 tier, he'll be filling in as a reserve driver for now. @OnyxMer make sure to pick a racing number, and @jomppalainen is your coordinator.

FTR_Drez

S17 AOR PS4 F3 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Hello everyone,
I decided to quit for the rest of the season. The key part for me playing this game is having fun and not be frustrated, and that is the opposite what happens for me every sunday night. It is not because of anyone or anything that happened, it is just me and i do not have the level or the fun i should have. Usually I hate the people who quit mid season but this is a thing I have to do.
Sorry for the coordinator but life has already frustrating times and i don´t want this beautiful thing that is racing to be one of those parts.
Good luck to everyone for the rest of the season, maybe I see you in the future ;)

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Hi all just your friendly neighbourhood Wobbuffet appearing, I know the Xmas break for the leagues is coming up in a couple weeks and for most of you I imagine your looking forward to that break.

However for those that think they'll still have the appetite or desire to race during the Xmas break, then please feel free to check out the thread below if your interested: