Casper24-F1

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 20, 2018
AOR PS4 F3 League - Season 18
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

tableclan

Pro Karter
Apr 15, 2019
My name is Daniel, I'm 16 years old and I'm Spanish. I started to league race seriously about 10 months ago with a pad but right now I use a G29. I joined AOR last season in F3 and finished 3rd in the final standings but I think I got very lucky in some races. I don't consider myself as good so I don't really expect anything apart from being close to last season's result.

Last edited:
Reactions: 99Pipmatt

Andresxdloco

Junior Karter
Jul 28, 2019
Hello my name is Andrés, I am 29 years old, I am from Spain and I run with the dualshock 4, I have competed in Spanish leagues (MGP, VSL, WRO), I am happy to have entered this great championship, I hope to score in all races and most importantly have fun.

MRL_Basti

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 16, 2019
1.I am 19 years old I am from Germany and drive with the t300 steering wheel My YouTube channel is called (Basti Racing) I will upload my races
2.I have been racing in a league for 2 years
3.I hope for nice fights with the other riders and for an exciting world champion fight

Marko Krizman

Formula Karter
Dec 1, 2017
My Name is Marko Krizman, 29 yo from Slovenia. I was part of F2 Saison 16 on PC ane i use a Logitech G29 :) I want to improve my pace during the Saison and have some nice fights :)

99Pipmatt

F1 Sponsored Driver
Mar 2, 2017
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

Hi everyone, I’m Matt, 20 years old from Nottingham, UK and I’m your coordinator for this season. If there is any query you can come to me first and I’ll be happy to help!

I race on the trusty old pad and have done since I started league racing. Although I tried the wheel at the start of the game, but it didn’t exactly agree with me...

What's your previous league racing experience?

I have been doing league racing for a few years now and have been in AOR for the last few seasons being in F2 and F3 throughout my time.

What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

My last venture in F3 was relatively successful coming in 4th place two seasons ago, so I am hoping for something similar this season. I am yet to get my first win in AOR and this is something I’ll hopefully get off my back. Hopefully, I’ll challenge for the title but we’ll wait and see how things pan out!

Reactions: Lokka09

Yoan Simracing

Pro Karter
Dec 2, 2018
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

My name is Yoan. I'm 20 years old. I'm french. Racing with a fanatec csl elite f1 wheel. I practice the karting in competition since 2018.

What's your previous league racing experience?

I've done the AOR F3 S17 on f1 2018 and finished 4th in the drivers championship. I made some stupid mistake and have some bad luck during the season which probably cost me the top 3 at least.

What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Clearly I hope I can fight for the title if i make less stupid mistakes and have more luck during the season. The season will be longer !

Last edited:

SjorsvdBrug

S16 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Sep 4, 2018
Hi my name is Sjors, I'm 19 years old and I'm from Holland (yes i'm one of those crazy verstappen fans). I race on the fanatec csl elite wheel.

I've been racing seriously since the beginning of 2019 and I'm currently racing in RaceDepartment, AOR and the Ziggo Pro League (ziggoebattle on twitch) which I'm really enjoying.

Hoping to be more consistent in qualifying. The potential is there for good quali times but need to get it done when it matters now as well. In terms of finishing position I'm just gonna go race by race to see what's possible. Also hoping that everyone is very close to eachother so we'll get some nice (and clean) battles!

PedroPMF

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 11, 2017
Hi, I'm Pedro, I'm 19 years old, I'm from Spain and this is going to be my 4th consecutive season in AOR. I have been doing league racing since S15 here in AOR but I also have some experience from various spanish leagues. I race with a pad
Going into this season I just want to have fun close racing with you guys. I don't have any expectations mainly because it is too early to know who fast other people are, but also because I feel having them affects me negatively.
Anyways, good luck to you all and see you in Australia!!

CPI_Leon_B

Junior Karter
Feb 25, 2019
Hi, I'm Leon, 16 years old and live in Germany, near Hamburg. This is my first AOR Season so I'm hoping for clean and competitive racing. I've raced in some others leagues before and won some races but I now wanna take a full Season with full race calender.

I hope we all have much fun at racing. Good luck in Australia!

Lokka09

S17 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Mar 19, 2018
Hey there, I'm Marco 19 years old from Udine, Italy! I raced on my Fanatec CSL elite wheel in season 16(F5)and 17(F4).

I will probably miss the first two or three races of the season because I'm moving to Milan due to University stuff.

Francis mcginn

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 13, 2015
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hi I’m Francis I am 16 from Scotland and I run a thrustmaster T150
  1. What's your previous league racing experience?
I started taking league racing serious in 2017 and I’m in top tier for ilr and psgl and I’m looking to get there for aor one day
  1. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
The goal is prove to the admins I am worthy of a seat in the top tier along with this fighting for the title and I feel in a good place to be able to pull this off

SlimboDude

Formula Karter
Dec 27, 2015
My name is Benjamin and I am 16 years old. I am from England and I race with the Thrustmaster T300 with Ferrari addon rim. I’ve raced in the past 2 seasons of AOR as well as racing in IRC Elite as the split owner as well as racing in URC Competing on behalf of my team Livid eRacing. This season I am aiming to do what I couldn’t last season and go for the title. I had the pace in my first season but had a terrible mid season and last season again had the pace but had a slow start but this time I mean business.