PS4 - AOR S18 PS4 F3 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR S18 PS4 F3 League - Main Thread

99Pipmatt

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 2, 2017
Well, after this 3 races I think we can all agree the racing standards have not been the highest ones. I feel like everybody needs to calm down and be a little bit more cautious when battling because as it stands right now it is not very safe to do so. What do you guys think?
I think at times the driving can be a bit erratic and people may need to be a bit less optimistic and more on the cautious side. But, at the same time there has been some good battles within the first 3 races which also needs to be commended.

Overall, I think it’s ok for the moment but there are times when drivers do need to use their heads a bit more.

Dani Olivares

Junior Karter
Jul 31, 2019
i talked with gabri because i was in the outside then in the inside and i was still side by side he closed the corner and we crashed i coudnt do anything if you want the video talk me.

Last edited:

PedroPMF

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 11, 2017
i talked with gabri because i was in the outside then in the inside and i was still side by side he closed the corner and we crashed i coudnt do anything if you want the video talk me.
I have seen that incident both during the race and afterwards in the yt broadcast and to be fair, he was in front and in my opinion you went for an optimistic move.

Last edited:

Dani Olivares

Junior Karter
Jul 31, 2019
I have seen that incident both during the race and afterwards in the yt broadcast and to be fair, he was in front and in my opinion you went for an optimistic move.
i already talk with gabri and he sais that he isnt going to claim the action as i said both of as coudnt do anything and we are good

99Pipmatt

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 2, 2017
Update: As you all know, the situation with drivers has not been great in recent races and we’re now down to only 17 drivers.

We’re now at 18 however as @xZenqiii has joined the league!

99Pipmatt

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 2, 2017
@xZenqiii please let me know your driver number and what car you want out of Red Bull, Racing Point and Alfa Romeo.

Also add pipmatt on PSN

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & 3 Time AOR Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
I'd like to welcome @Francis mcginn back to F3 :) I believe you've got a choice between Red Bull, Racing Point and Alfa Romeo.