PS4 - AOR S18 PS4 F8 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR S18 PS4 F8 League - Main Thread

Peter day

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 23, 2019
Hows tjat fair to people how have points on the table as i have been moved up when there is clearly people r fastest then in my league and i practice with a few people and we nt use any assists and are in the some pace on every track but they are a league or 2 ahead of my

RC7_NI

S15 AOR PS4 Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 3, 2018
Hows tjat fair to people how have points on the table as i have been moved up when there is clearly people r fastest then in my league and i practice with a few people and we nt use any assists and are in the some pace on every track but they are a league or 2 ahead of my
Not sure what you mean Peter...

We're in discussions atm on whether people who are moving up can keep their points. No decision has been made so leave it with us and we'll update you all ASAP. Cheers

• Informative
Reactions: Peter day

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & 3 Time AOR Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
I know that this situation is frustrating, especially for those that were looking forward to battles with particular drivers in future races. However in order to keep good participation through to the end of the season and to avoid a situation where a tier collapses we had to re-structure the tiers. This should work out better in the long run. Ultimately, we decided to split the drivers by use of the racing line, as the pace difference between F7 and F8 is not that large. I'm fully confident that those who are moving up to F7 are capable of it and will have good races there. Additionally, we wanted to keep as many of you racing as possible and I know that turning the line off mid season is a huge task. We based this off of the information drivers gave us when they signed up, if you signed up with no assists but have been using the racing line then DM me and I'll see if I can sort out a work around. However I can't promise that you will stay in this tier.

We are looking into ways for everyone to keep their points, however this will likely require us rebuilding large parts of the results spreadsheets and may take some time. Your patience on this will be appreciated. Rest assured that we will find a way for you guys to not lose the progress you've made so far.

RC7_NI

S15 AOR PS4 Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 3, 2018
Car selections have now been completed!

See you all tomorrow :cool:

Reactions: Limaro_83

Donks

F1 1st Driver
Jan 6, 2015
@RC7_NI am away next weekend so not able to make the race. Am also moving the week after so unsure if I’ll be able to race on the 24th.

• Informative
Reactions: RC7_NI

Donks

F1 1st Driver
Jan 6, 2015
@RC7_NI crazy few weeks after a big move. Still
Moving things a week after moving in, and new job in London means I don’t get home until about 8:30pm. Up at 04:30 too . Internet stuff has arrived but I’m having some work done so can’t install yet. I’m also away this weekend to sunny Minehead for the Madness House of Fun weekender at Butlins so I cant race Sunday. With the job the first spare time I have will be a week on Saturday so maybe able to sort out PS4 and internet. Will let you know when I’m back. Have fun Sunday and good luck. Hope to be back soon but it may well be in new year by the time I’m all sorted . That’s if internet works as they only guarantee 1mb so may have to use phone on 4g. And if that don’t work then I’m afraid I won’t be able to participate anymore

• Informative

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Hi all just your friendly neighbourhood Wobbuffet appearing, I know the Xmas break for the leagues is coming up in a couple weeks and for most of you I imagine your looking forward to that break.

However for those that think they'll still have the appetite or desire to race during the Xmas break, then please feel free to check out the thread below if your interested:

Peter day

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 23, 2019
This league is a joke and the stewards inconsistent rulings and is was a none assists league as i was told? But yet people still using assists like racing line and people who r using it should be in assist leagues and people getting moved up to different tiers who r slower then people who r winning every week it os laughable

Limaro_83

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
This league is a joke and the stewards inconsistent rulings and is was a none assists league as i was told? But yet people still using assists like racing line and people who r using it should be in assist leagues and people getting moved up to different tiers who r slower then people who r winning every week it os laughable
Nothing inconsistent about the rulings, you made a mistake and you were punished. Regarding the tier, it has always allowed RL/AG and even where you sign up it tells you that these assists are allowed. People were moved up a tier because they didn’t use those assists.

Peter day

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 23, 2019
I signed up to a none assists and and was moved up to a none assists and racing line is assist thats y it is in the assist menu plus were is the race craft follow a line

Thomasbrxwn

S13 AOR PS4 Assist Champion
Apr 4, 2017
I signed up to a none assists and and was moved up to a none assists and racing line is assist thats y it is in the assist menu plus were is the race craft follow a line
i raced @RC7_NI ans couldn’t see the line? it’s just there for some people stop crying and suck it up, you ducked up move on

Peter day

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 23, 2019
If you’d read the rules like you said you had, then you would have known that RL/AG are allowed in tiers F8-10.
Still a assist u r missing the point i dbt use any of them so y am i nt in a none assist league then ?

Last edited:

Donks

F1 1st Driver
Jan 6, 2015
@RC7_NI im not able to make next race as am out in London watching Madness at the Camden roundhouse. House move is nearly
Finished, has taken nearly 4 weeks. Have internet at 4mb so will rest out hopefully some time this week. Hope to be back in action following week, if not after Xmas break.