XB1 - AOR S18 XB1 Assist 1 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S18 XB1 Assist 1 League - Main Thread

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Welcome to the league @jamie2503. As a reserve you are not guaranteed to race in every race but when there's a drop out I'll make sure to message you :)

jamie2503

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 2, 2015
Sounds good, thank you for accepting me. Can I just double check when race times are every week so I'm online just incase and is it a 50% race?

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Sounds good, thank you for accepting me. Can I just double check when race times are every week so I'm online just incase and is it a 50% race?
No worries, yes it's a 50% race

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Driver Update
@GewinnerMF17 (Gamertag: Kimi7MF16) has joined Assist League 1 as the fourth reserve, your Coordinator is me @Germo :)

Welcome to the league, if you have any questions just ask. The host who will be inviting you to the race sessions is @miniminiman09 (Gamertag - miniminiman09) he will be inviting you to an Xbox club and Group chat, could you please join these. That's it, good luck this season

Reactions: GewinnerMF17

georgeapostolo

Formula Karter
Jun 26, 2019
@Germo Yesterday, i was forced to quit session by fellow racers right before the race take place. As i learnt afterwards i was still buffering while others had not any issue. I wonder what we should do in situations like this again in the future. It's a pity that i have programmed my Sundays in a way to be able to play this game only to be excluded from a race that i have spent hours in practice because some do not have the required patience and solidarity.

Furthermore, i have participated in many races before this happen with no connectivity issue at all.

ClassicDelta

GP2 Test Driver
Aug 30, 2018
@Germo Yesterday, i was forced to quit session by fellow racers right before the race take place. As i learnt afterwards i was still buffering while others had not any issue. I wonder what we should do in situations like this again in the future. It's a pity that i have programmed my Sundays in a way to be able to play this game only to be excluded from a race that i have spent hours in practice because some do not have the required patience and solidarity.

Furthermore, i have participated in many races before this happen with no connectivity issue at all.
I know I'm not in this group but I haven't noticed problems with your connection in the social races you've done with me. You're more than welcome to join this week too so we can test the connection and see how it goes

georgeapostolo

Formula Karter
Jun 26, 2019
I know I'm not in this group but I haven't noticed problems with your connection in the social races you've done with me. You're more than welcome to join this week too so we can test the connection and see how it goes
Thank you mate, i hope that i can make it this Wednesday. Usually, it is a busy day for me.

Reactions: Germo

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015

I've had this happen in previous seasons, it's just one of those things. There's nothing you can do about it. I know it's annoying but you've just take it on the chin and move onto the next race

Reactions: georgeapostolo