XB1 - AOR S18 XB1 Assist 1 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S18 XB1 Assist 1 League - Main Thread

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
MESSAGE TO ALL DRIVERS

@CentricGoblin85 @aordarren05 @xMinxG @SBP Andrew @NobleQuickx @Aditya Eswar @Hazzanatorr77 @VJ1429 @BeasTxTornadozz @CinderySiren4 @Factuallmpala @F1CG @Aris Gkiao @georgeapostolo @XxASHxX @Puttyboy33 @TRL Dodger @VBR Zeyko @KLID22 @miniminiman09 @Charlie Folland @jamie2503 @Futilesmile7565 @DrummerJ92

After monitoring the league for 4 weeks now it has been apparent that there has been a few incidents of lag from certain drivers. Also some of the driving standards have been extremely poor. I've seen many drivers show their frustration with these two issues. This is why I am writing this to make all drivers aware that we do have a stewards panel where you can submit enquiry's for incidents and lag so that drivers can be held accountable and to undo the games wrong doings. All the information on how to make a stewards enquiry can be found by using the link below:

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
I've had some cars ghost ahead of me and I even get inside them too. KLI teleported a few times, said he was 5 seconds ahead then he pops up ahead.
It was fine day 1. Why do you do this codies.
Other than that I don't think ive lagged anyone.

miniminiman09

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Jun 16, 2018
There’s a practice race for Spain on Friday:

HagelRacing

Junior Karter
Sep 5, 2019
Hey guys, just wondering if there are any remaining spaces for reserves or if there are any leagues going to be starting soon as I would be interested in joining. I've never done league racing before but am looking for an increased amount of competition and am tired of online racers flying into the back of my car lol. Thanks

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Hey guys, just wondering if there are any remaining spaces for reserves or if there are any leagues going to be starting soon as I would be interested in joining. I've never done league racing before but am looking for an increased amount of competition and am tired of online racers flying into the back of my car lol. Thanks
You can sign up for the assist leagues here and you need to submit your time trial results for Britain and Brazil here. Instructions on what to do in order to sign up are in each of the threads.

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Welcome to the league @HagelRacing, you will be the 5th reserve. As a reserve you are not guaranteed to race in every race but when there's a drop out (permanently or just for one race) you will receive a message from me to see if you can take part :)

Reactions: HagelRacing

miniminiman09

Jun 16, 2018
There are a few stewards panel stuff that needs your attention mate not sure if the tags are working
Not sure whether your talking about your own or others but you have posted one if thats what your enquiring about

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
There are a few stewards panel stuff that needs your attention mate not sure if the tags are working
Don't worry mate I won't miss any, I always check them Tuesday night after the deadline :)

Reactions: AMS Andrew

miniminiman09

Jun 16, 2018
Sorry @Germo won’t be at the Monaco race this weekend as on holiday should be back for Canada :D have a and good race. I’m going to take a guess at having 8 finishers by the end of the race :p