XB1 - AOR S18 XB1 Assist 1 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S18 XB1 Assist 1 League - Main Thread

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
DRIVER ANNOUNCEMENT!

Unfortunately @NobleQuickx has had to leave the league. Which has freed up a space in the Red Bull which I will try and find a replacement for as soon as possible.

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
DRIVER ANNOUNCEMENT!

Unfortunately @NobleQuickx has had to leave the league. Which has freed up a space in the Red Bull which I will try and find a replacement for as soon as possible.
DRIVER ANNOUNCEMENT!
@Harland K will become a full-time driver in the Red Bull.

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Hello everyone, just to let you all know if you're not aware there will be a 2 week break until the next race at Germany to avoid the AOR league races clashing with he real life Mexico and USA Grand Prix's. The AOR Germany race takes place on the 10/11/19.

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Driver Update
@WWHyperFazeTfue has joined Assist League 1 as a full time driver in the Mclaren, your Coordinator will be @Germo (me) good luck :)

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
DRIVER ANNOUNCEMENT

@JamieStPatrick has joined Assist League 1 as a full time driver in the Racing Point replacing @VJ1429 who has dropped down to a Reserve. Your Coordinator will be @Germo (me) good luck this season, If you have any questions about anything please ask :)

Reactions: JamieStPatrick

miniminiman09

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Jun 16, 2018
DRIVER ANNOUNCEMENT

@JamieStPatrick has joined Assist League 1 as a full time driver in the Racing Point replacing @VJ1429 who has dropped down to a Reserve. Your Coordinator will be @Germo (me) good luck this season, If you have any questions about anything please ask :)
Welcome to the league @JamieStPatrick, could you tell me your gamer tag so I can add you to the group chat!