XB1 - AOR S18 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S18 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread

Tonyusher

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 8, 2018
I’m still fuming about last night one of my best tracks and I get caught up in somebody else’s incident nothing to do with me. Go to avoid it and then they start reversing to get out of the way after I’m committed to go one way. And I was on for a top 4 finish

Zsolt Porcsalmi

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 31, 2018
I’m still fuming about last night one of my best tracks and I get caught up in somebody else’s incident nothing to do with me. Go to avoid it and then they start reversing to get out of the way after I’m committed to go one way. And I was on for a top 4 finish

I'm really sorry that I was crossed in front of you and caused total damage.
my car was totally damaging as well.
and I could have finished in the top 3 on this track.
With code tommzzy we were in a big battle in the first lap and I felt I could fit in and
I've done it without damaging his car.
it's just my bad luck that I slipped and crossed and you ran from behind me.

Hydranockz

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 25, 2018
I broadcast to Mixer. The VOD is stored there for two weeks but can be downloaded if need be. Twitch is a fairly similar option too.

Hydranockz

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 25, 2018
so race is over do I need to save somewhere or set up something before. sorry I'm really old
No worries at all lad! You'll need to set it up before hand. So you'll need a Twitch/Mixer account tied to your XBL account. I can't remember how I set up Mixer initially but I have options on the capture tab on the xbox guide (one/two tabs to the right after pressing the guide button) and from there you can set the stream title and where to display the status bar. Once you're ready you just start the broadcast and finish it after the fact. I don't believe you can use the normal xbox clip/screenshot functions when streaming but you could just rewatch the video to get what you need.

Obviously, your mileage may vary based on your internet. Mine is generally fine but at one point in Bahrain it set my quality to potato levels and I could barely make out a thing but since then it's been solid.

Reactions: Brian Sheehan

code tommzyy

Formula Karter
Aug 11, 2019
I'm really sorry that I was crossed in front of you and caused total damage.
my car was totally damaging as well.
and I could have finished in the top 3 on this track.
With code tommzzy we were in a big battle in the first lap and I felt I could fit in and
I've done it without damaging his car.
it's just my bad luck that I slipped and crossed and you ran from behind me.

I’m sorry man but I did leave space

Reactions: Zsolt Porcsalmi

KAVVY74

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 26, 2018
I noticed there was a discussion the other day about racing standards..... what about this then, being taken out on a straight part of the track.....

KAVVY74

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 26, 2018
No its not late
He can do that
No I cant it's too late. The deadline is 9am on the Tuesday after, so if you were up at 4am to work away on the Monday and dont get back home until Tuesday morning like I did, you have to stay up to midnight on the Sunday to try and sort it.