XB1 - AOR S18 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S18 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread

SVrandsy1

F1 Test Driver
Aug 30, 2018
I changed my controller battery between quali and race and it wouldn’t let me press a to reconnect my controller then people decide to ready up as soon as it comes up so I had no chance to get back in the race as my game wouldn’t work after that for some reason

code tommzyy

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2019
does anyone know why my drs stopped working randomly at germany? i got it in the practice races and the start of the real one, is it just my setup or was i super super unlucky and it was coincedence it kept happening at germany

Rarebaddblood

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 29, 2017
I'm kinda annoyed, had a fast car

But I'm league racing's Brendon Hartley, I'm used to being this unlucky
If you are brendon Hartley then I'm Andrea de Cesaris. Can't even start the damn race. I know I am capable of being one of the quickest but this crap and incidents keep me from being where I should be in the championship

GodzAmoongus

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 16, 2017
If you are brendon Hartley then I'm Andrea de Cesaris. Can't even start the damn race. I know I am capable of being one of the quickest but this crap and incidents keep me from being where I should be in the championship
That's not De Cesaris that's Fisichella or something

Hydranockz

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 25, 2018
Probably whenever Jamie gets a chance after seeing my post earlier. Tags have not been working lately it seems.