Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016

Tonyusher

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 8, 2018
Just getting the lobby set up now apologies I’m late but I’ve been out all day at disciplinary giving me Evidence from a hockey game yesterday which was awful

Rarebaddblood

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 29, 2017
Sadly I am not going to make the race. And even more sadly I am backing out of the league. Reason being is I am not enjoying the racing anymore. Terribly sorry for the short notice but I need to say it before I frustrated with the racing again

Brian Sheehan

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 18, 2016
had lagging issues with vnt rosenqvist his car was all over the track and I was 30-50m behind leaving first corner and his car jumped back for contact. second one his car was too far ahead for drs and it spun like I crashed into him but he was 1sec up the road.

Reactions: Hydranockz

Hydranockz

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 25, 2018
Yeah, someone had clipped off my rear trying to avoid the rejoin. [Edit: @x Gangster-Al X , I just watched that back and it was you. Did you actually make contact with me after turn 1? I had tried to leave room but saw you spinning when I looked behind. There were red arrows but I couldn't feel any contact. I can clip my POV if you need it for the stewards.]

I could do with forgetting that race hah. Just felt like I had no pace at all on the hard tire.

Last edited:

SVrandsy1

F1 Test Driver
Aug 30, 2018
@Hydranockz did you go onto softs to try to catch me or just for fastest lap? Was surprised to be pulling away from you while we was both on the hards

Tonyusher

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 8, 2018
One time vale retired in the 2nd to last lap so I’m guessing he still gets the final points paying place