XB1 - AOR S18 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S18 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread

Hydranockz

Formula 3 1st Driver
Sep 25, 2018
@Hydranockz did you go onto softs to try to catch me or just for fastest lap? Was surprised to be pulling away from you while we was both on the hards
So, I had taken wing damage on Lap 1 on the Mediums, and wanted to pit asap for a wing change on the Hards. I didn't think the game would schedule another pit stop later on for the Softs but I figured I must have gone on the Hards too early. Brian behind me had also pitted on to the Softs so I was trying to cover him too. Figured I wasn't going to make any ground to you on my aging tires.

Reactions: SVrandsy1

Zsolt Porcsalmi

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 31, 2018
Hi everyone,

I am really sorry that I forgot to tell you that I leave the league.

The reason why I leave:
actually I wanted to play without assists from next season, but for a while
now I'm practicing without assists and would like to compete with people who play the same way
thank you for understanding

Good luck to everyone

Zsolt Porcsalmi

SVrandsy1

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Aug 30, 2018
So, I had taken wing damage on Lap 1 on the Mediums, and wanted to pit asap for a wing change on the Hards. I didn't think the game would schedule another pit stop later on for the Softs but I figured I must have gone on the Hards too early. Brian behind me had also pitted on to the Softs so I was trying to cover him too. Figured I wasn't going to make any ground to you on my aging tires.
I originally decided for the 2 stop (soft,medium,medium) but changed to 1 stop a few laps in. I was tempted to pit again a lap after you did but decided not to obviously as had track position by 20 odd seconds and didn’t think you would catch me completely but I saved my fuel and ers for last few laps in case you did. Kept me on my toes although didn’t really get close so thanks for that I enjoyed being under that pressure etc

Hydranockz

Formula 3 1st Driver
Sep 25, 2018
I originally decided for the 2 stop (soft,medium,medium) but changed to 1 stop a few laps in. I was tempted to pit again a lap after you did but decided not to obviously as had track position by 20 odd seconds and didn’t think you would catch me completely but I saved my fuel and ers for last few laps in case you did. Kept me on my toes although didn’t really get close so thanks for that I enjoyed being under that pressure etc
Yeah, I was definitely trying to save tires for a 1 stop. Did we both pit under VSC that time? :unsure:

Haha, but yeah, I was catching you slowly enough but then I was getting pressured from behind too! I definitely felt like I was sandwiched between ye. Fastest lap was a close call against @Brian Sheehan as I only really had the tires/ERS for one good lap.

It was definitely weird to feel so much pressure from drivers +20 seconds away either direction :ROFLMAO:

Brian Sheehan

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 18, 2016
I went for fastest lap with no ears or fuel saved. then saved up ers and fuel for a lap and was too late soft tyres were gone.

SVrandsy1

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Aug 30, 2018
Yeah, I was definitely trying to save tires for a 1 stop. Did we both pit under VSC that time? :unsure:

Haha, but yeah, I was catching you slowly enough but then I was getting pressured from behind too! I definitely felt like I was sandwiched between ye. Fastest lap was a close call against @Brian Sheehan as I only really had the tires/ERS for one good lap.

It was definitely weird to feel so much pressure from drivers +20 seconds away either direction :ROFLMAO:
I did my stop under the vsc and I spun at turn 5 with the big white kerb on the inside on my out lap so lost 10 seconds there and that pretty much decided where I was gonna finish or I think I would have had a nice battle with @VFC Wall83 if that didn’t happen. Yeh I did have @Tonyusher helping me a bit after he retired

Reactions: Tonyusher

Hydranockz

Formula 3 1st Driver
Sep 25, 2018
Also:
YESSSSSSSSSSS SAINZ P3 LETSSS GOOOOOO - also where is everyone hahaha
I didn't catch the Brazil GP live so when I saw this, I tried tot convinced myself that it simply HAD to be a reference to the McLaren you drove in our race :p You were very unlucky to miss out on P3. Great pressure from @VFC Wall83 !

code tommzyy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 11, 2019
Also:

I didn't catch the Brazil GP live so when I saw this, I tried tot convinced myself that it simply HAD to be a reference to the McLaren you drove in our race :p You were very unlucky to miss out on P3. Great pressure from @VFC Wall83 !
yeh cheers it was really difficult to manage the gap, as i had the time penalty, if it wasnt for the spin just before the end of the first stint i definitely would of got it by a decent margin but oh well 4th is still good

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
Sadly I am not going to make the race. And even more sadly I am backing out of the league. Reason being is I am not enjoying the racing anymore. Terribly sorry for the short notice but I need to say it before I frustrated with the racing again
Hi everyone,

I am really sorry that I forgot to tell you that I leave the league.

The reason why I leave:
actually I wanted to play without assists from next season, but for a while
now I'm practicing without assists and would like to compete with people who play the same way
thank you for understanding

Good luck to everyone

Zsolt Porcsalmi
Thanks both for informing me, I will promote @x Gangster-Al X to the alfa and @3nrik to the Williams.

GodzAmoongus

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 16, 2017
Could I ask everyone in advance to use a pink helmet for this race out of respect for Anthoine Hubert?

x Gangster-Al X

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 30, 2018
Yeah, someone had clipped off my rear trying to avoid the rejoin. [Edit: @x Gangster-Al X , I just watched that back and it was you. Did you actually make contact with me after turn 1? I had tried to leave room but saw you spinning when I looked behind. There were red arrows but I couldn't feel any contact. I can clip my POV if you need it for the stewards.]

I could do with forgetting that race hah. Just felt like I had no pace at all on the hard tire.
U did not hit me that spinning was all me

Reactions: Hydranockz