Hydranockz

Formula Karter
Sep 25, 2018
Not sure how its a penalty when:
1) I'm on the racing line
2) It's Lap 1 Turn 1
3) It's pissing it down
4) You were clearly going deep

I just find it odd that the two people who asked for the verdict to be given a bit quicker were punished
I'm gonna say it's not a good look to protest a stewards decision or, worse still, hint that asking for a decision to be made factored into getting the penalty.

But I ain't no steward either :unsure:

SVrandsy1

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
I'm gonna say it's not a good look to protest a stewards decision or, worse still, hint that asking for a decision to be made factored into getting the penalty.

But I ain't no steward either :unsure:
I’m gonna say it’s not a good look for the stewards to be so inconsistent after being a member of this league for 3 seasons now!

• Agree
Reactions: GodzAmoongus

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
I just find it odd that the two people who asked for the verdict to be given a bit quicker were punished
You're all entitled to your opinions on the verdict, I just really hope you're not actually suggesting you were penalised because you pushed for the decision. You were right to do that and you're not frowned upon for it - so yeah, disagree with the decision if you must but please don't suggest you were unfairly treated - as you weren't.

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
Is anyone else able to host the lobby tonight as @Tonyusher cannot make the race

code tommzyy

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 11, 2019
good race, kept messing up the same turn think it was 11 or 12 not quite sure but i spun 3 laps in a row there and i have no idea why it was fine in the first stint but maybe after the cold tyres i dont know they should of heated up by then. im really sorry @Hydranockz about the incident there it was my fault i spun and honestly im suprised i didnt ghost and you went through me idk. I did clip it if you need me to send it to anyone. but good race everyone i was looking for some decent points if i didnt make those silly mistakes. good luck everyone i definitely cannot make next race in china as im on holiday.

Hydranockz

Formula Karter
Sep 25, 2018
good race, kept messing up the same turn think it was 11 or 12 not quite sure but i spun 3 laps in a row there and i have no idea why it was fine in the first stint but maybe after the cold tyres i dont know they should of heated up by then. im really sorry @Hydranockz about the incident there it was my fault i spun and honestly im suprised i didnt ghost and you went through me idk. I did clip it if you need me to send it to anyone. but good race everyone i was looking for some decent points if i didnt make those silly mistakes. good luck everyone i definitely cannot make next race in china as im on holiday.
No worries man, I was greedy in hoping momentum would take your car off line. I had I don't know how many scares on that same turn losing grip. I won't be taking that to the stewards ;)

SVrandsy1

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
No worries man, I was greedy in hoping momentum would take your car off line. I had I don't know how many scares on that same turn losing grip. I won't be taking that to the stewards ;)
Was it the long up hill right hander you 2 kept spinning at?

Reactions: Hydranockz

Rarebaddblood

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 29, 2017
A bit annoyed, first pushed way off track while fighting for the lead. Then a decent race sything through the field. Then clocking it up and Dnfing. Great

SVrandsy1

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
I never actually spun but came too close too often.
Stay off the kerb and you shouldn’t ever come close to spinning. May mean lifting off the throttle and you lose a tenth or 2 but better than spinning and losing 10 seconds

Hydranockz

Formula Karter
Sep 25, 2018

I prayed so hard that the car would slide more right but I paid the price! Totally my fault! Some great racing though!

Hydranockz

Formula Karter
Sep 25, 2018
I had sent them to him, but didn't have a proper screenshot of quali. If anyone has one...

How's everyone set for China?