XB1 - AOR S18 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S18 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread

code tommzyy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 11, 2019
What happened to you bud?
I had an incident with sails, i really need to see his pov before i blame him or myself. i did turn in to him slightly but according to the arrows even though they were red, they were really far back, i think we had a really small amount of contact - similar to the ferrari one in brazil but resulted in no front wing for him and me crashing out. i need to see his onboard before i blame anyone as i said.

code tommzyy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 11, 2019
i mean i didnt do much practice, im ill right now, i fucked up quali and i had an incident with the race, bad weekend

SVrandsy1

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Aug 30, 2018
i mean i didnt do much practice, im ill right now, i fucked up quali and i had an incident with the race, bad weekend
I don’t do much practice. Pulled out of a gap that was closing and then got clipped by someone going round outside of me at parabolica ended up going backwards and before I could to anything about it @BarackObamber went into my car and we both DNF

Brian Sheehan

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 18, 2016
omg race started in 2nd place I was sitting behind wheel and TV decided it would go into standby mode in 3 mins if I didnt press a button. lost 3 places going down straight with one hand holding accelerator and one looking for volume hoping I wouldn't change channel thought my race was over.

• Surprised
Reactions: Hydranockz

Sails2010

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 23, 2018
I had an incident with sails, i really need to see his pov before i blame him or myself. i did turn in to him slightly but according to the arrows even though they were red, they were really far back, i think we had a really small amount of contact - similar to the ferrari one in brazil but resulted in no front wing for him and me crashing out. i need to see his onboard before i blame anyone as i said.
You no you turned into me lets not play silly games just own it i let you past and you came across to early and you no it

Sails2010

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 23, 2018
I also would like stewards to remember the conversation that took place last week with code tommzyy and myself and then this week he deliberately takes me out