XB1 - AOR S18 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S18 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

code tommzyy

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2019
What happened to you bud?
I had an incident with sails, i really need to see his pov before i blame him or myself. i did turn in to him slightly but according to the arrows even though they were red, they were really far back, i think we had a really small amount of contact - similar to the ferrari one in brazil but resulted in no front wing for him and me crashing out. i need to see his onboard before i blame anyone as i said.

code tommzyy

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2019
i mean i didnt do much practice, im ill right now, i fucked up quali and i had an incident with the race, bad weekend

SVrandsy1

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
i mean i didnt do much practice, im ill right now, i fucked up quali and i had an incident with the race, bad weekend
I don’t do much practice. Pulled out of a gap that was closing and then got clipped by someone going round outside of me at parabolica ended up going backwards and before I could to anything about it @BarackObamber went into my car and we both DNF

Brian Sheehan

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 18, 2016
omg race started in 2nd place I was sitting behind wheel and TV decided it would go into standby mode in 3 mins if I didnt press a button. lost 3 places going down straight with one hand holding accelerator and one looking for volume hoping I wouldn't change channel thought my race was over.

• Surprised
Reactions: Hydranockz

Sails2010

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 23, 2018
I had an incident with sails, i really need to see his pov before i blame him or myself. i did turn in to him slightly but according to the arrows even though they were red, they were really far back, i think we had a really small amount of contact - similar to the ferrari one in brazil but resulted in no front wing for him and me crashing out. i need to see his onboard before i blame anyone as i said.
You no you turned into me lets not play silly games just own it i let you past and you came across to early and you no it

Sails2010

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 23, 2018
I also would like stewards to remember the conversation that took place last week with code tommzyy and myself and then this week he deliberately takes me out