XB1 - AOR S18 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR S18 XB1 Assist 2 League - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Sails2010

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 23, 2018
I had an incident with sails, i really need to see his pov before i blame him or myself. i did turn in to him slightly but according to the arrows even though they were red, they were really far back, i think we had a really small amount of contact - similar to the ferrari one in brazil but resulted in no front wing for him and me crashing out. i need to see his onboard before i blame anyone as i said.
Ain't it funny someone that had so much mouth last week is now trying to play the nice guy card and now gone so quiet

code tommzyy

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2019
I also would like stewards to remember the conversation that took place last week with code tommzyy and myself and then this week he deliberately takes me out
Why the **** would I deliberately take you out? What happened last week you got punished for and even then it didn’t effect me that much in the race as you served the penalty, why would I deliberately take you out if I’m getting a run on the car ahead and I have a solid strategy....

Sails2010

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 23, 2018
I had an incident with sails, i really need to see his pov before i blame him or myself. i did turn in to him slightly but according to the arrows even though they were red, they were really far back, i think we had a really small amount of contact - similar to the ferrari one in brazil but resulted in no front wing for him and me crashing out. i need to see his onboard before i blame anyone as i said.
If you thought it was my fault why not take to stewards before you blame me is that a joke you no it was your fault just own like a man you clearly saw arrows but you still came over anyway

code tommzyy

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2019
If you thought it was my fault why not take to stewards before you blame me is that a joke you no it was your fault just own like a man you clearly saw arrows but you still came over anyway
I literally said I’m not blaming anyone till I see your POV, did you even read what I said?

Tonyusher

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 8, 2018
Omg here we go mr two faced is back sticking his nose in again trying to sit on fence slyley
How the he’ll can you call anyone two faced you silly **** you know where the stewards thread is so any arguments take it there. If you recorded it. How dear you call anyone two faced when you don’t even know them personally. GROW UP

Sails2010

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 23, 2018
How the he’ll can you call anyone two faced you silly **** you know where the stewards thread is so any arguments take it there. If you recorded it. How dear you call anyone two faced when you don’t even know them personally. GROW UP
Are you is dad or something wots it now got to do with you I'm probably the most grown up in here you all gang up and try bullying me in your little click it just won't work

Tonyusher

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 8, 2018
Are you is dad or something wots it now got to do with you I'm probably the most grown up in here you all gang up and try bullying me in your little click it just won't work
Yeah you are the most grown up calling someone two faced because he took you to the stewards for taking him out and since then he’s been two faced in your eyes. You know where to put all your stewards inquiry’s so put them in there and leave it there. GROW UP

Sails2010

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 23, 2018
See trying to gang up again i can take it so keep it Cumming you no the funny thing after Sunday I wasn't going to waste my time r aceing with you little boys but hey you've talk me back round not to give up so thanks

SVrandsy1

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
No we’re not trying to gang up on you we are just saying how it is. If you have a problem with something that happened in the race then it needs to go to the stewards. I don’t personally have a problem with you @Sails2010 but if something happens between me and you on track that I don’t like then I will take it to the stewards. As I would any of you. It’s nothing against anyone it would just be an incident that needs a decision from higher powered people. I really don’t understand how you can call me two faced so please enlighten me

Reactions: Squatch

Hydranockz

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 25, 2018
Results of the Italian Grand Prix, my esteemed comrades. I love a full lobby, but it was nice to be able to fit results on a single screenshot.

CC'ing @Jamie183

Quali:
Screenshot 2019-12-02 at 23.30.55.png

Race:
Screenshot 2019-12-03 at 00.03.36.png

Screenshot 2019-12-03 at 00.03.19.png